Re: SCP Containment Breach - Month of Challenges

Inclination wrote:
Blue Prefect wrote:Has anybody started a livestream or filmed yet because if they are can they provide links so that we can see them. :D Thanks.
As of now, IceCreamBest & ItZoTom have started the Level 1 Run; I plan on starting mine tomorrow or the day afterwards. When I do finish it, I'll be sure to put a link here.
Great can't wait to see you guy's play through of SCP since my PC is kind of slow and haven't downloaded the latest version.Good luck Inclination :wink:
Found?

Blue Prefect wrote:
Inclination wrote:
Blue Prefect wrote:Has anybody started a livestream or filmed yet because if they are can they provide links so that we can see them. :D Thanks.
As of now, IceCreamBest & ItZoTom have started the Level 1 Run; I plan on starting mine tomorrow or the day afterwards. When I do finish it, I'll be sure to put a link here.
Great can't wait to see you guy's play through of SCP since my PC is kind of slow and haven't downloaded the latest version.Good luck Inclination :wink:
You can follow along; you can play the challenges yourself and share your opinions/strategies here if you want to!

Links -

datsimplenope wrote:Hey, what free recording software would you recommend?

Btw I've started mine using the free version of Bandicam but I don't wanna have to deal w/ the 10 minute barriers
On page 4 of this topic, I did suggest people to use OBS, a free, Open-Source Recording Software. I will update my FAQ List accordingly.

Sources -

Level 3 Challenge Run Has Been Posted

Remember that you can post your recordings here for all of us to see. You can also use this topic to strategize Challenge Runs & plan livestreams for the whole community. I am considering to slightly extend the release of the Level 4 Challenge Run considering how far everyone has went so far. Discuss your opinions here about it or what you foresee for the rest of the Challenge Runs.

Oh boy, Level 3 looks "fun"

anyway... manage to finish Level 1's run, which is split into 2 parts due to the memory... and time

Had to cheat... but not in the "cheat" way ("Dead" End,173 being a troll)

ill upload part 1 first thing in the morning.... then part 2....

EDIT: Ill allow you to be the judge were I pass (even though used "cheats" but in a non-cheatsy way) or Doesn't count...

EDIT 2: Part one is nearly 2 Hours long, Part two is 37 minutes...
That Poot Burd c: