Re: SCP-096

I did a google search for a good SCP-096 model for my fanarts and that appeared, so I posted it here :roll:
When going into the unknown, always know what you know abouts what's not known about the unknown known.

RADICAL LORD

SCP-343 wrote:I did a google search for a good SCP-096 model for my fanarts and that appeared, so I posted it here :roll:
There was a clever commercial recently released that was simply telling you this: Do not trust everything on the internet.
How did the dead baby cross the road?

It was stapled to the chicken!

Nick Wickstrom wrote:
SCP-343 wrote:I did a google search for a good SCP-096 model for my fanarts and that appeared, so I posted it here :roll:
There was a clever commercial recently released that was simply telling you this: Do not trust everything on the internet.
Dude, he is just posting an image thats interesting since it looks like 96. Just chill it down.
-Resident Bacon Fanatic-

spartan322 wrote:
Nick Wickstrom wrote:
Dude, he is just posting an image thats interesting since it looks like 96. Just chill it down.
I'm not raging Spartan. I'm just stating something from a recent All State commercial. Lol It looks a lot like 096.
How did the dead baby cross the road?

It was stapled to the chicken!