What's your favorite version of SCP:CB?

If any of you have been here as long as the rest of us, you'll know that this game, despite being five years old, is still being updated and refined into a whole new experience. If you took the initial versions of the game and compared them to the new, you would barely be able to recognize them as the same game. A lot has been done over the years and added into the game. Some of us may be more fond of the older versions than the new iterations of SCP:CB. I for one, love both. The old version gives me a really good feel of nostalgia. Back when the forums were packed with bug reports, information, and the game was getting an update almost every other week. Good times. One of the versions I'm most fond with is V.0.6.6 This is my favorite old version. It's not too buggy, but contains all of the old quirks from the original map design. The newest version is flat-out amazing. So much has been improved. I can only imagine what the game will be like when it's finally finished. The progress is insane. Of course, I still have to mention that good ol' 0.1.1 version. Basic rooms, basic design, still scary. I look forward to SCP:CB's completion. Maybe one day this game can become a AAA masterpiece? Anyways, which version of SCB:CB are you guys most fond of?
===============================
History is written by the victor~Winston Churchill
===============================

Re: What's your favorite version of SCP:CB?

The latest version is pretty awesome (more on 1.3.6 since my 1.3.7 patch is bringing out some MAVs, although I probably would just have to redownload that version to be sure). It's more fun and scary now, with 173 and 106 being pretty more aggressive than I recall on older versions (and this is on Safe mode, mind you). Thankfully you can outrun them hard enough, and 914 is still a gem. Also, it's nice that 049 is given a much better role of being the guardian of the electrical center. Although crap this means I'm obligated to meet him at least twice to turn both doors for the succeeding zones on.

The next best version would be 0.97x, I think. The first version I encountered that made me discover this game and was more stable than the 1.x initial versions that followed. I got introduced to 173, 106, 096 and the others properly, and got to beat the game once (although that was after reading part of the walkthroughs on which rooms I had to visit).

The next one would be the first ever one with the crude designs for the DClasses and like literally only 10(?) Rooms. Without the first version it wouldn't have grown to become like this.
SCP: Eric Breach nanomod maker (if anyone wants to revamp it be my guest, as it is now defunct)
Fan of Doctor Who, Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency, Sleepy Hollow, Person of Interest, Happy (2017) and Silicon Valley. And also MCU films.