OHGODWHY

Why oh why did you modify 096's sounds? Not to say they're bad, I'm just absolutely TERRIFIED OF THEM. :( And that new loading screen creeps the fuck out of me...I must say my jimmies are rustled, well done.
When going into the unknown, always know what you know abouts what's not known about the unknown known.

RADICAL LORD

Re: OHGODWHY

Please elaborate. can you post the 096 loading? or at least describe it, does it show the SCP itself?

EDIT: Don't search SCP-096 on google images, it triggers an XK-Class End Of Jimmy scenario.

EDIT2: about to find out what the deal is with the loading screen, just finished download
Last edited by That Same Anon on Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
I Survived SCP-106's Pocket Dimension And All I Got Was This Stupid ID Card

SCP-343 wrote:Its just a blurry picture of him with his hands over his face. Creepy as hell.

so the sounds are what rustled your jimmies?

also random trivia, rustle2.ogg sounds like SCP-372.

EDIT: just saw it in the files, doesn't look to scary, 106 is a loading jumpscare for me... also i disable106 --> gate a enterance ---> enable106 ---> ending

Yeah, the sounds....oh god the sounds...NEVER AGAIN.

Also, rustle2.ogg is 372 I believe
When going into the unknown, always know what you know abouts what's not known about the unknown known.

RADICAL LORD

what do they sound like, in words like AUUUGH for a blood-curdling scream.

Wait, hold on. edit:

what 096_1(idle moaning)?

096_2(covering face)

096_3(CHASE CHASE CHASE MOOSIC)

DOUBLE EDIT: rustle1 doesn't sound much like 372, but rustle0 and rustle2 do to me(high pitched titititit-like sound)

096_2.ogg scared the piss out of me when it screamed like a real person. Dear god...
Well still, that must be 372.

RADICAL LORD

Give the face in the picture sharp teeth and put claws on the fingers then you have The Rake.
What fun is there in making sense?
Now, if you will excuse me i have some chaos to wreak.
Resident forum robot monkey, and chaos incarnate.