Re: Hey!

Glitch wrote:Same, I get over it by replacing the pocket dimension ambiance with a song I like (currently "Reptile theme" by Skrillex)
The reason the ceiling jumpscare scared me is because it was completely unexpected, as I never see Larry, not even in the Maintenance tunnels.
....Lucky bastard.
Anyway, I'm [DATA EXPUNGED], Nice to meet you. :D
My name is John...Yes you can call me that...Yes it's a bland name, but it gets the job done.
I Warhammer 40K harder than you.

GruntunitG602 wrote:Howdy! Good to know I'm not the only one that was in the same situation.
Hey! And by same situation, do you mean about SCP-106 coming out from the ceiling?

And nice to meet you, [DATA EXPUNGED]. It's been such a long time since I've seen someone from Sector K-2-[DATA EXPUNGED].

Osharlock wrote:
GruntunitG602 wrote:Howdy! Good to know I'm not the only one that was in the same situation.
Hey! And by same situation, do you mean about SCP-106 coming out from the ceiling?

And nice to meet you, [DATA EXPUNGED]. It's been such a long time since I've seen someone from Sector K-2-[DATA EXPUNGED].
Jesuschrist bless the lord I haven't seen him coming from the ceiling yet. I meant that I stayed on this forum as a guest for like a month and only now I decided to join this community.
Uhm. Yeah, can't come up with anything.

Am I the only person who finds SCP-106 coming from the ceiling absolutely terrifying? That's the only thing I'm afraid of in Containment breach at the moment!
But whatever :D Thank you for the welcome, Enma!

DjSaturn wrote:Not reading changelogs is the best way to play :mrgreen:
I just play the game every 2-3 updates. 4 if I forget when the 3rd one is out. I then read the changelog after a while if i'm bored outa ma skull. :P
Turkeys are dangerous, they eat camels.