stuck in the game (not a glitch)

(possible spoiler?)

Hey guys, I'm new to this forum, so I don't know if this is in the right spot.
Anyways, I've been playing this game for a while, and I've found myself stuck. I got to the part where I entered scp-079's room and I started to hear scp-096 crying. I found him and got past, now I don't know what to do. I've been trying to figure out what to do for a while, but I haven't figured out. There is also an elevator near the beginning with a dead body in it that wont work. How do I get it to work? I don't know what else there is to be done please help :)

Also, I've noticed that there are some doors with keypads. I've figured out about using the radio put through scp-914, but there is one keypad door in a heavy containment zone area (after I've walked through the timed doors) and I don't know how to find the code for that door or any of the keypads. I used the code that I got from the radio on one door, but it does not work for the other doors. Does anyone know how to get the other codes? thanks!

Version: 1.3.6
When ur criv with crivelation thers a simple explanation ur. a criv makers creation trapped inside a crivelcrov

Re: stuck in the game (not a glitch)

There is a wiki on the official page where you get the download from at scpcbgame.com. It has tons of useful information

In order to enter SCP-079's room, you need to find the power control. It's a corner room with a keycard locked door in it. Go up the stairs and turn off the switch in the room labeled "remote door control". After you do that, you can enter into SCP-79's chamber. He'll tell you what to do after that.

The elevator that has a dead guard in it doesn't work. Neither do the elevators located in the hallways in the Light Containment Zone. I would take caution going by those because SCP-173 likes to hide in them. However, the elevators located in the corner rooms in the Light Containment Zone, those will take you to the storage area.

You can get additional keycodes from the radio by listening to chatter. It's either on channel 4 or 5. You can also obtain keycodes from the Burnt Note from SCP-106's Pocket Dimension in one of the walkways at the beginning when you first get snatched in. You can find it by looking into each of the paths. I think the note in SCP-372's chamber also has a door code. Note that some doors with keypads aren't meant to be opened.
===============================
History is written by the victor~Winston Churchill
===============================

LORD DEATH wrote:There is a wiki on the official page where you get the download from at scpcbgame.com. It has tons of useful information

In order to enter SCP-079's room, you need to find the power control. It's a corner room with a keycard locked door in it. Go up the stairs and turn off the switch in the room labeled "remote door control". After you do that, you can enter into SCP-79's chamber. He'll tell you what to do after that.

The elevator that has a dead guard in it doesn't work. Neither do the elevators located in the hallways in the Light Containment Zone. I would take caution going by those because SCP-173 likes to hide in them. However, the elevators located in the corner rooms in the Light Containment Zone, those will take you to the storage area.

You can get additional keycodes from the radio by listening to chatter. It's either on channel 4 or 5. You can also obtain keycodes from the Burnt Note from SCP-106's Pocket Dimension in one of the walkways at the beginning when you first get snatched in. You can find it by looking into each of the paths. I think the note in SCP-372's chamber also has a door code. Note that some doors with keypads aren't meant to be opened.
Thanks for replying,

I already entered scp-079's chamber and an "X" appeared on the screen, but he didn't say anything.
Also, if I update the game, will my progress be erased? I am currently using version 1.3.6 and have not updated to 1.3.7 because I am afraid of losing my saved slots.

Thanks again,
When ur criv with crivelation thers a simple explanation ur. a criv makers creation trapped inside a crivelcrov

hambe wrote:
LORD DEATH wrote:There is a wiki on the official page where you get the download from at scpcbgame.com. It has tons of useful information

Thanks for replying,

I already entered scp-079's chamber and an "X" appeared on the screen, but he didn't say anything.
Also, if I update the game, will my progress be erased? I am currently using version 1.3.6 and have not updated to 1.3.7 because I am afraid of losing my saved slots.

Thanks again,
1.3.6 saves aren't supported in 1.3.7
This 079 bug got fixed in 1.3.7

Vane Brain wrote:
hambe wrote:

Thanks for replying,

Thanks again,
1.3.6 saves aren't supported in 1.3.7
This 079 bug got fixed in 1.3.7
Okay, If saves aren't supported, does that mean that I will have to start over from the beginning once I update? Or does that mean that I cannot save again once I update?