Having an issue, not sure if its a bug or blunder.

Wasn't sure about placing this post in the bugs section since I am new to this game and dont know if I'm just missing something. I've collected the Omni card and found a room that has a staircase leading upwards but about 3/4 of the way up the stairs I seem to encounter an invisible wall, I have tried 2 new games since its happened and still in each new seed am stuck with the same problem, is there a pre-requisite to get up those stairs? and also isn't that my next stop to flip switches to de-activate the heavy containment lockdown? I am just so lost and would appreciate any kind of help. thanks in advance - r3lik.

Re: Having an issue, not sure if its a bug or blunder.

r3lik wrote:Wasn't sure about placing this post in the bugs section since I am new to this game and dont know if I'm just missing something. I've collected the Omni card and found a room that has a staircase leading upwards but about 3/4 of the way up the stairs I seem to encounter an invisible wall, I have tried 2 new games since its happened and still in each new seed am stuck with the same problem, is there a pre-requisite to get up those stairs? and also isn't that my next stop to flip switches to de-activate the heavy containment lockdown? I am just so lost and would appreciate any kind of help. thanks in advance - r3lik.
We will see what we can do with this problem for 1.3.8