NV Goggles color changes in SCP-914.

I know that Putting the goggles through SCP-914 will change the color of the lenses for the NV Goggles. However, this can be annoying sometimes. I really like the regular green hue of the NV Goggles. Will you make it so that the NV Goggles are redesignated to the appropriate SCP-914 setting names (I.E. Fine NV Goggles or Very Fine NV Goggles) or maybe name them "SCP Finder Goggles" or "Non-Battery NV Goggles" (I'm sure you guys can think of a better name). Then just leave the color change to the "1:1" setting (like how the colors of the S-NAV are changed). I think it would be better this way as you can still use the NV Goggles with perks without the annoying color change.
===============================
History is written by the victor~Winston Churchill
===============================

Re: NV Goggles color changes in SCP-914.

Generic "Ultra" Night Vision Goggles" could work just as simply as S-NAV "Ultimate", and I do agree that the blue and red hues are more harmful to the eyes compared to the green tint of the original. But while they do need a bit of toning down, to maintain the green tint as is otherwise kinda feels a bit unfair to the nature of SCP-914 as an abnormally anomalous processor of objects since it's rare that it produces objects without any part of it being compromising. It can be argued that if this was the case then the S-Nav should be changed a bit in design too, and that could also be done, but the S-Nav is a different object where the focus is simply on navigation, which 914 changes in an "odd" way (already has rooms recorded on Fine, can track some SCPs on Very Fine).

What is a bit more concerning though is why Fine can track SCPs (and still need batteries as a compromise - this is good though since it's a more active tracker than the S-Nav Ultimate is), but Very Fine just makes it not require batteries period. Based on how Very Fine appears to work compared to Fine at least ingame for the majority of objects, it seems that Fine mostly equates to a slightly higher upgrade while Very Fine either totally upgrades it or makes it totally weird. It feels more fitting that Fine equates to no batteries required like the S-Nav, while the Very Fine does the SCP tracking like the Nav, but there can safely be a twist that, because it tracks SCPs actively with distance taken to account and stuff (and even MTFs), it could possibly be that it either requires 18V irregular batteries or 9V batteries can work but would easily drain the Ultra NVG given its demand to track SCPs.
SCP: Eric Breach nanomod maker (if anyone wants to revamp it be my guest, as it is now defunct)
Fan of Doctor Who, Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency, Sleepy Hollow, Person of Interest, Happy (2017) and Silicon Valley. And also MCU films.