Does Ross' ID really do anything?

Someone may have brought this before on an older thread but since I just got back to SCP:CB this month after watching Markiplier mostly play it on the livestream, he said that the QR code on the Level 2 ID of Ross actually reveals information about said ID and coordinates. Is this true, and is that (and the ID) simply an SCP easter egg from a character within a Foundation tale (I sadly barely read any of those)? Because as far as I know the ID has no use, and SCP-914 does nothing to it based on how Markiplier tried to process it.
SCP: Eric Breach nanomod maker (if anyone wants to revamp it be my guest, as it is now defunct)
Fan of Doctor Who, Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency, Sleepy Hollow, Person of Interest, Happy (2017) and Silicon Valley. And also MCU films.

Re: Does Ross' ID really do anything?

autotroph wrote:Someone may have brought this before on an older thread but since I just got back to SCP:CB this month after watching Markiplier mostly play it on the livestream, he said that the QR code on the Level 2 ID of Ross actually reveals information about said ID and coordinates. Is this true, and is that (and the ID) simply an SCP easter egg from a character within a Foundation tale (I sadly barely read any of those)? Because as far as I know the ID has no use, and SCP-914 does nothing to it based on how Markiplier tried to process it.
This character is not SCP wiki canon character. She appeared in NTF mod first and then moved to SCP CB as well.
About her ID and coordinates: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5403&p=113243&hilit ... ss#p113242

That Same Anon wrote:It's her identification badge, not her keycard. It's just to let you know that scream was indeed her taken by 106.
Yep I added that to the SCP: CB wikia after testing that so much as when ever I get to the proximity of the room where SCP- 1499 and SCP- 500 I hear her scream and notice a patch of 106's corrosive by the badge and conclude she has been taken. :106:
Found?

Corrosive Beast wrote:i wasted a slot carrying this useless card!

emily is a milf though
Thanks to SCP-1162, nothing is useless anymore. Everythinig can be converted into either random documents or cards that can be used to help obtain the Keycard Omni.
===============================
History is written by the victor~Winston Churchill
===============================