Making SCP 173 a little bit less OP with console?

So I'm trying to play the game for the first time but I quickly realize SCP 173 is pretty annoying he seem to keep following me no matter where I go he always appears in front of me all the time no matter how many door I close behind me he seem to be teleporting at random can SCP 173 do that? Anyway so at this point all I want is a way to nerf him using console command to give me a break I don't want to deactivate him I just want to make him less OP.

I tried to use the code 173speed 1 but it seem to make him even more deadly, I tried a abused number like 900 but it seem to make him teleport a random sometime he barely move when I blink and some other time he directly teleport to me and kill me no matter how far I was.

So my question is how does that 173speed code works? All I want is to enjoy the game for my first time without always being afraid to have my neck randomly snap, but at the sametime I want to see SCP 173 appear just not as much as he currently do.

Re: Making SCP 173 a little bit less OP with console?

Vegeta9005 wrote:So I'm trying to play the game for the first time but I quickly realize SCP 173 is pretty annoying he seem to keep following me no matter where I go he always appears in front of me all the time no matter how many door I close behind me he seem to be teleporting at random can SCP 173 do that? Anyway so at this point all I want is a way to nerf him using console command to give me a break I don't want to deactivate him I just want to make him less OP.

I tried to use the code 173speed 1 but it seem to make him even more deadly, I tried a abused number like 900 but it seem to make him teleport a random sometime he barely move when I blink and some other time he directly teleport to me and kill me no matter how far I was.

So my question is how does that 173speed code works? All I want is to enjoy the game for my first time without always being afraid to have my neck randomly snap, but at the sametime I want to see SCP 173 appear just not as much as he currently do.
Did you play on Safe?

Re: Making SCP 173 a little bit less OP with console?

just disable 173 its bugged and teleports out of nowhere devs aint capable of fixing him and you wont really miss anything without him just a few lame jump scares and deaths from out of nowhere teleporting.
and more dying = more chance of getting the fall out of map bug after you load which means hours of your life got wasted for nothing unless you cheat and use noclip to "fix" the problem