Looking for a very specific map seed #2

As with the last time I did this, I'm requesting either a seed that fulfills these conditions, or a custom-made map.

-Possible to get every achievement
-The light, heavy, and entrance zones are completely separate.
-As many different documents as it is possible to get in this version.
-Designed in a comparatively practical way (not being forced to take maintenance tunnels due to a complete lack of doors, or long hallways ending up in dead ends.)
-An occurrence of every 'mini event' (Such as the ear bear, or the janitor getting abducted)

Pretty please?

Re: Looking for a very specific map seed #2

'plaguedoctor' (without the quotes) - personally love this seed given that it lived up to its name on my experience with it under Euclid. As far as I know it's possible to get all achievements based on how the rooms were arranged, and, with the LCZ, HCZ, and Entrance do appear to be more or less within separate rows. It's a bit tricky though, since a number of the rooms for SCPs (914, 895, 106) are accessible only one-way.
SCP: Eric Breach nanomod maker (if anyone wants to revamp it be my guest, as it is now defunct)
Fan of Doctor Who, Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency, Sleepy Hollow, Person of Interest, Happy (2017) and Silicon Valley. And also MCU films.

That Same Anon wrote:In my opinion, you want to get everything on one run, you usually have to make your own map. I think the random generation is, well, too random.
Which sucks, because I briefly experimented with the map maker, and found out that I had no creative spark whatsoever. So if anyone can find that seed, or make a map that meets the criteria, I would be grateful for the help. Obviously, I have nothing to offer, so I hope good vibes suffice as payment.

Halosammy wrote:Those sound good, but achievements aren't the only thing I'm looking for. It also needs to look reasonably designed, without sections sealed off in odd places, like the elevator to SCP 939. Like I said, I was looking for an archetypical map for this version to play on a consistent basis.
Have you tried it at least once so that you can confirm if it meets your needs or not?
SCP: Eric Breach nanomod maker (if anyone wants to revamp it be my guest, as it is now defunct)
Fan of Doctor Who, Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency, Sleepy Hollow, Person of Interest, Happy (2017) and Silicon Valley. And also MCU films.

autotroph wrote:
Halosammy wrote:Those sound good, but achievements aren't the only thing I'm looking for. It also needs to look reasonably designed, without sections sealed off in odd places, like the elevator to SCP 939. Like I said, I was looking for an archetypical map for this version to play on a consistent basis.
Have you tried it at least once so that you can confirm if it meets your needs or not?
I did. 895, and 079 have their own separate entrances.

Halosammy wrote:Which sucks, because I briefly experimented with the map maker, and found out that I had no creative spark whatsoever.
This is the second problem. The map maker seems to never be used, and I'd reckon it's partially due to its vagueness - if the WYSIWYG map viewer or that descriptive html one was updated, it'd probably be a little more common to see custom maps.
I Survived SCP-106's Pocket Dimension And All I Got Was This Stupid ID Card