Re: This poor game deserves better.

AgentParadox wrote:
Corrosive Beast wrote:i downloaded a collection of 500 android games
Android games are all shit. They can't really make good use of Unity. There's a ton of good games in Unity. Cities: Skylines, Rust, Infinifactory, seriously, I could spend all day listing them, but I won't because "too long didn't read >=("
I told you that the programmer decides how good the game is, not the engine. Unity isn't an outdated engine like Blitz is, so there's nothing stopping it from looking as good as an Unreal game.

And what's with your hating on a random guy that has nothing to do with the Unity engine, besides making a port?
Cool story you cant say anymore games because there are not any good games and i never heard those games you mentioned before only rust.

And there are way many good android games you just talk shit

Corrosive Beast wrote:the physics in those games is pure cancer
Fun fact: Unity uses the same physics engine as Unreal Engine. I'd be willing to bet that the physics in the Unity games you've played are "pure cancer" because the developers are doing something wrong, not because of PhysX. Another reason could be that they're using the awful CharacterController component included with Unity.

Also, the games where you see the Unity logo on startup are very often made with the free version of Unity (which forces the devs to include the Unity splash screen). I wouldn't be surprised if some of the games you like were actually made with Unity Pro, but you just don't know it because the devs know their shit and haven't just hacked the game together from a bunch of easily recognizable standard assets and stuff from the Asset Store.

Regalis wrote:
Corrosive Beast wrote:the physics in those games is pure cancer
Fun fact: Unity uses the same physics engine as Unreal Engine. I'd be willing to bet that the physics in the Unity games you've played are "pure cancer" because the developers are doing something wrong, not because of PhysX. Another reason could be that they're using the awful CharacterController component included with Unity.

Also, the games where you see the Unity logo on startup are very often made with the free version of Unity (which forces the devs to include the Unity splash screen). I wouldn't be surprised if some of the games you like were actually made with Unity Pro, but you just don't know it because the devs know their shit and haven't just hacked the game together from a bunch of easily recognizable standard assets and stuff from the Asset Store.
unreal engine is lame too.
The only epic engine is Source but too bad valve focused more on making easy money from tf2 hats and 100 left 4 dead games instead of evolving the engine.

Alright, time to prove once and for all that your onion is indeed false and you should experience feelings of shame and social embarrassment for being in possession of the aforementioned onion.
idk man all the unity games i played seem to have no "soul"
Ah, I see that you too are a man of taste who only plays games that are possessed by the souls of the damned, like a real Shin Megami Tensei game.
this engine seems plain generic the physics in those games is pure cancer,
I know right? I hate it when an instance of Kinetic Energy grows uncontrollably, hogging the forces of other instances of Kinetic Energy, eventually leading to the death of the universe.
i downloaded a collection of 500 android games
You sir are supporting a greedy and corrupt industry. I sexually identify as a cyborg, and believe that games should be available to all robots, not just straight cis android scum.
And im not hating indie devs since indie devs created some of my favorite games
Indeed, one must not hate indie devs, for they are a hive mind of perfect artists that do no wrong, you simply do not understand their Art. Maybe one day our feeble minds will comprehend the deep meaningful Aesthetic Genius that is "Unity Engine".
And scp in unity port wont be completed i can bet money on that keep donating money to this guys patreon so he can "buy" tools to develop this port haha
I'll take that bet. Let's place our bets at https://www.patreon.com/containmentbreach.
(Note: This message is not sponsored by, affiliated with, or in support of https://www.patreon.com/containmentbreach)
Brunou8 wrote:This game was made in Unity.

-insert PAMELA-
I am in thorough disagreement with this statement.
Only Valve can make a honest game trailer, but sadly they're too busy milking Paladins (fucking born in the wrong generation, I have crippling depression now).
unreal engine is-
too read didn't long.

Corrosive Beast wrote:Wow i made a post about the game trying to help and all i get is negative posts with insults towards me you guys dont have to be rude to others just because you have boring and pathetic pointless lifes
Corrosive Beast wrote:all i get is negative posts with insults towards me you guys dont have to be rude to others just because you have boring and pathetic pointless lifes
Corrosive Beast wrote:you guys dont have to be rude to others just because you have boring and pathetic pointless lifes
Corrosive Beast wrote:just because you have boring and pathetic pointless lifes
Corrosive Beast wrote:you have boring and pathetic pointless lifes
Corrosive Beast wrote:boring and pathetic pointless lifes
Corrosive Beast wrote:pointless lifes
Corrosive Beast wrote:pointless
SCP: Eric Breach nanomod maker (if anyone wants to revamp it be my guest, as it is now defunct)
Fan of Doctor Who, Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency, Sleepy Hollow, Person of Interest, Happy (2017) and Silicon Valley. And also MCU films.

Corrosive Beast wrote:Awesomeguy pls dont try to troll or sound funny/cool you only embarrass yourself
Same to you.

And if I did list all the games, you'd be on your usual "Too long didn't read >=(" tirade.
I can promise you that if this keeps up, you won't be around for much longer, and there was even a 12-year-old here who was more mature than you.
Try and learn from your mistakes instead of being Mr. High And Mighty Who Is Always Right. Trust me, I've learned the hard way in the past, as have many of us.