Re: This poor game deserves better.

LORD DEATH wrote:
Corrosive Beast wrote:
Go play your goat simulator and leave this thead for people who agree with me and want to make this game better.

Yes, let's turn this forum into an echo chamber full of illiterate half-wits who have no idea what they're talking about and talk down to everyone. Would a moderator please lock thread? It's gone way past its useful life.
I agree LordDeath I've been seeing this thread get longer with the OP and others going back and forth with each other with the OP not letting go of this attempt. So just to not be bothered I'll just say this leave things as they are.
P.S.-You can interpret what I said however you want this is to whoever reads this.
Last edited by Blue Prefect on Sun May 28, 2017 5:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Found?

@Blue Perfect, Agreed.

@Commander Mark, Not necessarily, there are still plenty of forum goers with original ideas who understand development concepts. It's just that they don't post that often.

Aaaaannnddd on that note, this will be my last post here in an attempt to let this thread die.
===============================
History is written by the victor~Winston Churchill
===============================

LORD DEATH wrote:@Commander Mark, Not necessarily, there are still plenty of forum goers with original ideas who understand development concepts.
LORD DEATH wrote:Yes, let's turn this forum into an echo chamber full of illiterate half-wits who have no idea what they're talking about.
They're both the same thing in the context of CB fans though.

The posts on this thread from OP are so dumb, i can literally feel i lost some braincells just from reading them.

So i have only one thing to say to Corrosive Beast:

Either play the game if you like it, do not play the game if you don't like it and/or go make your own SCP - CB game/port AND please stop being so ignorant and brainless.

Corrosive Beast wrote:
LORD DEATH wrote:
Corrosive Beast wrote:
Go play your goat simulator and leave this thead for people who agree with me and want to make this game better.

Yes, let's turn this forum into an echo chamber full of illiterate half-wits who have no idea what they're talking about and talk down to everyone. Would a moderator please lock thiread? It's gone way past its useful life.
Negative kids like you will make this thread locked!
GO AWAY FROM MY THREAD its for civilized talk not for neatherlands
And YOU can't even spell "Neanderthals" correctly.

Which brings me to say this: no matter how you look at it, a Neanderthal has MORE brain capacity, intelligence and comprehension than you have displayed in your OP and replies to others in this thread.

You scoff at anyone who is trying to help you understand "why, where, who & what" because it's either "tl;dr" for you or you post something else without thinking and hope it counters the point the other person is trying to make.

You are literally being a useless braindead lump of human flesh, wasting the time and effort people put into helping you understand why you are wrong on multiple details concerning SCP-CB.

At this point, i'd say there's 2 things you can do.

1) Actually use your brain to understand and comprehend what you are being told and improve your opinions.
2) Remain as ignorant and shallowminded as you are now and stay the same braindead human being until the day you die.

SCP-Draconist wrote:
Corrosive Beast wrote:
LORD DEATH wrote:

Yes, let's turn this forum into an echo chamber full of illiterate half-wits who have no idea what they're talking about and talk down to everyone. Would a moderator please lock thiread? It's gone way past its useful life.
Negative kids like you will make this thread locked!
GO AWAY FROM MY THREAD its for civilized talk not for neatherlands
And YOU can't even spell "Neanderthals" correctly.

Which brings me to say this: no matter how you look at it, a Neanderthal has MORE brain capacity, intelligence and comprehension than you have displayed in your OP and replies to others in this thread.

You scoff at anyone who is trying to help you understand "why, where, who & what" because it's either "tl;dr" for you or you post something else without thinking and hope it counters the point the other person is trying to make.

You are literally being a useless braindead lump of human flesh, wasting the time and effort people put into helping you understand why you are wrong on multiple details concerning SCP-CB.

At this point, i'd say there's 2 things you can do.

1) Actually use your brain to understand and comprehend what you are being told and improve your opinions.
2) Remain as ignorant and shallowminded as you are now and stay the same braindead human being until the day you die.
Hi, i didnt read your post because it was too long can you make another post where you say what you have to say with a few lines of text

Hi, i didn't read your post but you should probably spend the duration of your ban practicing your reading comprehension

Corrosive Beast wrote:Hi, i didnt read your post because it was too long can you make another post where you say what you have to say with a few lines of text
The only way to do that, I'm afraid, would be to insult you. But we can't do that. I'm sorry, but it's gotten to that point where you're so unreasonable that you seem to enjoy chaos.

Hopefully, that clears up any misunderstandings you have. But it won't, I just know it.