A question about SCP-106

So I was playing the game and I mostly try to avoid SCP-106's Pocket Dimension. It's instinctual for me as I like to be in control of my environment. Enter SCP-106's Dimension and it's free gain. Anyways, this caused me to miss out on what I now see as possibly one of the most disturbing things in the entire game; that god-forsaken bird plane thing. It's simply put, creepy and disturbing in every way imaginable. The first time I saw it, it was significant enough that it appeared in one of my dreams. I mean honestly, what's more disturbing than being in some weird version of a WW1 trench and seeing this giant skeletal bird thing with distorted airplane sounds and a giant fucking eye that stairs at you and makes you bleed fly overhead? Anyways, my question was who came up with it and how did they come up with the idea? It's pretty awesome how they did that. It's a very well executed horror element in my opinion.
===============================
History is written by the victor~Winston Churchill

Re: A question about SCP-106

LORD DEATH wrote:So I was playing the game and I mostly try to avoid SCP-106's Pocket Dimension. It's instinctual for me as I like to be in control of my environment. Enter SCP-106's Dimension and it's free gain. Anyways, this caused me to miss out on what I now see as possibly one of the most disturbing things in the entire game; that god-forsaken bird plane thing. It's simply put, creepy and disturbing in every way imaginable. The first time I saw it, it was significant enough that it appeared in one of my dreams. I mean honestly, what's more disturbing than being in some weird version of a WW1 trench and seeing this giant skeletal bird thing with distorted airplane sounds and a giant fucking eye that stairs at you and makes you bleed fly overhead? Anyways, my question was who came up with it and how did they come up with the idea? It's pretty awesome how they did that. It's a very well executed horror element in my opinion.
This idea has come this story http://www.scp-wiki.net/the-young-man

LORD DEATH wrote:-snip- Anyways, this caused me to miss out on what I now see as possibly one of the most disturbing things in the entire game; that god-forsaken bird plane thing. -snip-.
You must have avoided the Pocket Dimension for a long time. That was added back in v1.1, just over 2 years ago.

I went on a massive SCP:CB hiatus as I noticed that the game was not being updated as frequently and was so buggy that It was almost unplayable for me (not to mention the absurdly terrifying SCP-173 ceiling scares). After a while, I watched Markiplier do a live stream on the latest update for SCP:CB. Seeing how well it went for him, I decided to put on my man pants and jump back in. I was pleasantly surprised by how well everything worked. Needless to say, the Pocket Dimension was an after thought as I tend to try and avoid getting caught by SCP-106.
History is written by the victor~Winston Churchill