Some concerns about SCP-173 and the MTF

So I've been playing a bit and on each one of my playthroughs, I noticed that every time I went to the entrance zone, SCP-173 was almost always captured shortly after the MTF entered the facility. The MTF would then go straight to the LCZ and the player could then roam the HCZ and Entrance Zone uncontested. I think this is a bit overpowered as once SCP-173 is contained, you no longer have anything to fear in the entrance zone as there aren't any other SCPs around and there's also no MTF around as they all go and congregate in the LCZ for some reason. It's even worse because one of the scariest places to navigate are the server rooms where SCP-173 is. I think that SCP-173's AI should either be tweaked so that SCP-173 will check to see if the MTF will find SCP-173 where it is. If SCP-173 sees that the MTF will find it, SCP-173 will move somewhere else to avoid the MTF. How hard SCP-173 works to avoid the MTF could be decided either by the "other difficulty factors setting" or the "Aggressive NPCs" setting. Another option would be to have a chance of whether the MTF will discover SCP-173. This percentage would be adjusted according to the "other difficulty factors" or according to what difficulty level the player chooses. Also, there's the issue of the MTF only patrolling the LCZ. I think they should patrol the other zones as well. They would pass by rooms or keycard locked doors they've already checked as there would be no way for a Class-D to obtain a high level keycard (except for D-9341 :wink: ).
===============================
History is written by the victor~Winston Churchill
===============================