Re: ..Can someone convert the room meshes in SCP:CB into a b3d format?..

Vane Brain wrote:
But this are not .b3d formats. You can open this format only in 3D world studio
....Then download 3D World Studio, and convert them. Or download FragMOTION or some other program that can open 3DWS files, and convert them. It's not hard. 3DWS is what the file originally was; it was converted to B3D before RMESH.

In any case, why do you need them in .B3D format?

Nehpys wrote:
Vane Brain wrote:
But this are not .b3d formats. You can open this format only in 3D world studio
....Then download 3D World Studio, and convert them. Or download FragMOTION or some other program that can open 3DWS files, and convert them. It's not hard. 3DWS is what the file originally was; it was converted to B3D before RMESH.

3dw format is possible to open only in 3DWS (because it is a format of that program)

Vane Brain wrote:
Nehpys wrote:
Vane Brain wrote: But this are not .b3d formats. You can open this format only in 3D world studio

3dw format is possible to open only in 3DWS (because it is a format of that program)
That's absolutely fucking superb Vane Brain.

I've already said you can get them to .B3D by converting them. The demo of it is able to do this (at least the version I tried was). It's simple.

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=5232

This entire thread details the Unity Ports struggles with it and as far as I'm aware has a solution on the second page.