Re: D-9341 Talk

He is a man who is not often happy. He has a dread about him, and sees things very negative. It is not unusal for him to become slightly depressed at times. His life was one of many setbacks, and he can only wish that things would have turned out better. His family let him get adopted, but he found out the truth much later. His time in school was heavily influenced by this. In the past, he wanted to become an astronaut, to escape his burdens on the earth. His desire to escape is still there, but he does not feel passionate about anything anymore. He had friends, but contact was only brief and was alone in his home most of the time. He didn't listen to any music.

When he had left school, he was not able to get a job, and he decied to get into theft to make a living, but he feels regret for what he had to do. Dreams of making a family on his own were not realistic for him, but a desire that sticked to him. He often felt unable to achieve anything in life, and he got more sad as time went on.

One day, the police were able to track him, but he noticed in time that they approached his home, and tried to make a run for it. He was in great panic, thought only about how to escape. The loud sirens ringed in his ears, and the speed at which he was chased gave him a feeling of beeing underpowered, unfairly dominated and a painful frustration, that expressed in sadness and anger. But he kept running. He took a wrong turn and found himself in a dead end. The police were numerous and slowly approached him. He got quickly subdued and ended up in Prison.

A police officer who hurt himself in the chase, spread rumors that he was in for child molestation. Life in prison was not going to get any better, and he got beat up a lot. The number of injuries ramped up, and he wouldn't get out for a long time.
Just in the right moment, a letter had arrived for him, the same police officer spreading the rumors handed it to him, but his look was grim and his expression seemed almost bitter. The letter was from the SCP Foundation, and it offered him to release him from all his charges, for participating one-month in testing inside one of their research facilitys.

He expected something to be up, but he thought that dieing couldn't be much worse then suffering away in jail. He had agreed, and the police officer remained grim, walking away. This is the last thing he remembers, when he woke up in his new cellroom.
I AM A HUGE ATTENTION WHORE.

Boatman wrote:He is a man who is not often happy. He has a dread about him, and sees things very negative. It is not unusal for him to become slightly depressed at times. His life was one of many setbacks, and he can only wish that things would have turned out better. His family let him get adopted, but he found out the truth much later. His time in school was heavily influenced by this. In the past, he wanted to become an astronaut, to escape his burdens on the earth. His desire to escape is still there, but he does not feel passionate about anything anymore. He had friends, but contact was only brief and was alone in his home most of the time. He didn't listen to any music.

When he had left school, he was not able to get a job, and he decied to get into theft to make a living, but he feels regret for what he had to do. Dreams of making a family on his own were not realistic for him, but a desire that sticked to him. He often felt unable to achieve anything in life, and he got more sad as time went on.

One day, the police were able to track him, but he noticed in time that they approached his home, and tried to make a run for it. He was in great panic, thought only about how to escape. The loud sirens ringed in his ears, and the speed at which he was chased gave him a feeling of beeing underpowered, unfairly dominated and a painful frustration, that expressed in sadness and anger. But he kept running. He took a wrong turn and found himself in a dead end. The police were numerous and slowly approached him. He got quickly subdued and ended up in Prison.

A police officer who hurt himself in the chase, spread rumors that he was in for child molestation. Life in prison was not going to get any better, and he got beat up a lot. The number of injuries ramped up, and he wouldn't get out for a long time.
Just in the right moment, a letter had arrived for him, the same police officer spreading the rumors handed it to him, but his look was grim and his expression seemed almost bitter. The letter was from the SCP Foundation, and it offered him to release him from all his charges, for participating one-month in testing inside one of their research facilitys.

He expected something to be up, but he thought that dieing couldn't be much worse then suffering away in jail. He had agreed, and the police officer remained grim, walking away. This is the last thing he remembers, when he woke up in his new cellroom.

This.
When going into the unknown, always know what you know abouts what's not known about the unknown known.

RADICAL LORD

or he is a murderous bastard that killed many people without remorse. For one time I want to play with a death row inmate that is ACTUALLY guilty and deserved that punishment.
God is perfect -> Nobody is perfect -> I'm nobody --> I'm perfect --> I'm God.

BJFowLer wrote:I mean like ideas for him/her like a new new ending that explain him/her more or possible back story stuff like that. I'll take the topic down if you would prefer Oskar i have no issue with doing that.
No need to take it down. It just started to wind up ;)
Nothing here for now, because the site with my previous banner got infected.

He's a straight talking cynical badass. The kind of guy who would take a puff a ciggerate and blow the smoke in Radical larrys face.
The kind of guy who would say: I will wade through the blood spilled on the floor, and if another one stands I'll kill some more.
He fears NOTHING, He feels NOTHING. Cold, hard, Calculating...Ruthless.
The perfect D-class.
My name is John...Yes you can call me that...Yes it's a bland name, but it gets the job done.
I Warhammer 40K harder than you.