Re: D-9341 Talk

I meant possible back story like stuff to think about.Ex why is he a class D, was he taking from prison as a death row inmate. Was he the result of Protocol 12 being authorized. Just stuff to think about it doesn't have to be canon.

given how he's a D-class, it's pretty likely he was the king of rapists at one point, since the foundation only uses protocol 12 when things get REALLY bad.
hell, he could have been made during a larger scale project olympia.
Nuke ALL the SCiPs!

That's sounds like a great thing for the intro and a great way to introduce our favorite Class-D,You would have to see what Regalis says about adding this to the game though.It would seem that most people here want to keep the back story to this guy/girl for the most part empty,but this seem's like good way to keep to that vibe: that's just me though.

I hope that not. It's so cliche that my brain just fried itself.

They won't care about d-class people, they wont try to help them they won't feel guilty even if he was innocent. The throw hundred of men, women and children to various things, they let them die, not caring about their past or family. If you are saying that they would care about the poor mute d-class, you have not enough experience with the foundation.

Protocol 12 show that, in the end, the foundation don't care from where the d-class come from. I can accept our character being inocent, but the researchers and doctors wouldn't even care.
God is perfect -> Nobody is perfect -> I'm nobody --> I'm perfect --> I'm God.

Lusor1111 wrote:I hope that not. It's so cliche that my brain just fried itself.

They won't care about d-class people, they wont try to help them they won't feel guilty even if he was innocent. The throw hundred of men, women and children to various things, they let them die, not caring about their past or family. If you are saying that they would care about the poor mute d-class, you have not enough experience with the foundation.

Protocol 12 show that, in the end, the foundation don't care from where the d-class come from. I can accept our character being inocent, but the researchers and doctors wouldn't even care.
"Sacrifice of a few, to save the many"
I Survived SCP-106's Pocket Dimension And All I Got Was This Stupid ID Card

like the quote of a famous foundation tale: http://www.scp-wiki.net/black-white-bla ... lack-white
Yesterday,

I watched the world nearly die in a thousand thousand terrible ways. Sometimes we would have had time to scream.

Today,

I'm alive to write about it. You want happy endings? Fuck you.

You're alive to read it.

God help us all.

Secure. Contain. Protect.
God is perfect -> Nobody is perfect -> I'm nobody --> I'm perfect --> I'm God.