Old SCPs back in a long time ago (Fan made) (Some Still There)

So I seem to look deep into the SCP Foundation's Website and I seem to have found these 5 SCP's that I've never seen before it said that these are the old SCPs that have never been recovered on the wiki and should be removed at all cost

SCP-1 "The Unknown room"
des: SCP-1 is a room that is located on the outside of the facility at the west of :REDACTED: . SCP-1 has a beta test door in front of it and a security camera in the inside of the entrance SCP-1 footage cannot be found ever, It might be the reason why it was destroyed. There is another Beta door that leads in front when you enter SCP-1. When enter the next Beta Door there is a research room with a strange pad on the ground which seems to teleport you to the Facility that is still working in progress. After the nuke attempt SCP-1 was never found again. But rumors has it that SCP-1's Security Footage can still be recovered but the Foundation refuses to recover the footage of SCP-1.

Image: [CLASSIFIED]

SCP-2 "The Fake Key Card Omni"/"The Repair Door Key Card"
des: SCP-2 is a key card resembling our familiar Omni card. However the difference of The SCP-2 is that there is strange writing on it that says "Use this to fix our broken doors by: Doctor :REDACTED: " SCP-2 doesn't seem to work on anything right now, but scientist are viewing SCP-2's stats to see if it can learn any access to our keypads that requires a key card to operate the doors. And it was a success, But SCP-2 though can now access L2 type of clearance level keypads. Not any L3's Though, Scientist/Researchers are still working on that. However SCP-2's Ability that we never knew was that it can operate any broken keypad doors including the buttons that are pushed to open/close the doors, Its unknown how SCP-2 Is able to do so. It Easy to use SCP-2 On the button just simply insert it in front of the button as you push it then it will successfully open the door when it doesn't work this makes SCP-2 very useful when it comes to a emergency and a door doesn't seem to work. SCP-2 may seem like a normal item to use but it is not. Do To Its power it does cause a effect to the subject that uses SCP-2. This is a Warning to not use SCP-2 when you near any circuit breaker's or Electricity panels for example "Tesla Gates" can effect the user that is using SCP-2 this can ever effect the personal when interacting SCP-2 with the a button or keypad next a circuit breaker or electric panel. Will cause the victim to get electrified by SCP-2 for no reason but to find out according to researchers SCP-2's Power is used on electricity so if there is a circuit breaker next to SCP-2 when being used will cause SCP-2's Power to fly towards the circuit breaker and cause the electricity to attack the victim. This Leads SCP-2 to be a lethal item. It is now switched to a Euclid level SCP. SCP-2 still exists in the facility somewhere in site :REDACTED: . It Was recovered by Doctor :REDACTED: . and brought back to the facility and will still used for emergency's.

Image:
SCP-3 "The Camera That Follows"
des: Strange, a camera that moves on its own very weird, don't you think? SCP-3 seems to be the second camera ever made. SCP-3 was recovered from a research lab, where two scientist were doing a experiment on the second camera, the creators of the first camera made a second one and gave it to some researchers for a test experiment to see what other abilities can it do, However when they tried to do some minor modifications to the second camera it turned out to create a big explosion luckily they were not injured or infected, The Camera seemed to be fine but after a while that's when SCP-3 came to life the second camera begins to move on float in the air above them as if the camera is being pulled up by some mystical force or something. But it was actual the camera moving on its own when it start moving around changing direction as if it is trying to notify them that it is moving on its own no force no nothing, Our Researchers have claimed that SCP-3 is able to control its self by what ever they installed according to our scientist SCP-3 was modified by using :EXPUNGED: and was bought from :REDACTED: marketware store. SCP-3 is able to move on its own but not because it wants to, :EXPUNGED: Causes a effect to want something real badly, SCP-3 has been given a attraction to humanoids wanting to follow them anywhere they go, we tested :EXPUNGED: with A d-class, seeming to want Snacks more now, We did brought some over for a experiment to see how much he wants them then we can find out how much does SCP-3 wants to see a humanoid so badly. The D-Class seemed to eaten the snacks real fast under 1 second, wow that's a record right there but that's not how he would originally eat the snacks like that, Scientists have claimed that SCP-3-2 :EXPUNGED: causes a 100% of addiction to a random type of thing/anything. we tried doing a test with SCP-173 & SCP-3, SCP-3 doesn't seem to follow SCP-173 so I guess we got our prof of what it is addicted to. We Tested with SCP-096 SCP-3 seem to keep following him, It seems that it doesn't madder if he/she is a SCP or a person, just as long as he/she is a humanoid. Not a thing, However SCP-3 seems to be much more annoying to people how have encounter SCP-3 already and just keeps following them, Until SCP-3 finds someone else that close, if they are not close then SCP-3 will follow its victim until he/she is gone/faraway from its reach. And then will follow someone nearby or at someone that is close to its reach. In a event of a breach the best way to stop SCP-3 to following you is to lure it by turning sideways that will confuse SCP-3 cause it to follow the way your move at instead of turning then close the door in front of SCP-3 that way you can continue on. SCP-049 & The Nine Tailed Fox can deactivate SCP-3, SCP-049 Fears that SCP-3 is recording the live footage of what it is staring at, SCP-049 does not want anyone to notice his presences so he deactivates the camera preventing the footage that taking right now causing the monitor screen to pitch black and can't see anything is reactive again, if SCP-049 deactivates SCP-3, SCP-3 will reactivate after 3 hours unless its recontained, The Nine Tailed Fox Unit will reports to the patrol that they need a request to Deactivate SCP-3 so they can put it in a small cage for SCP-3 to fit in and not get out, and then bring them to its containment chamber to recontain it, SCP-3 is attached to line poll when the button is pushed on the bottom front box-like holder, SCP-3 is placed on top of it on a very small flat square-like panel and the pole comes slowly to the top to attach to SCP-3 and once its attach it is deactivated until the button is pushed but if it does get pushed once its on there the alarm will alert the nine tailed fox unit for them to enter the facility and head over there unless its for testing, than SCP-3 will reactivate, the poll when slowly go back down back into the box-like holder until the button is pressed again, SCP-3 has a monitor to film the footage that SCP-3 is broadcasting right now, if SCP-3 is deactivated the screen will go pitch black, if its broken then it will say lost footage or if it is losing connection with the Wi-Fi for example it will say lost tract of the footage being taken right now. SCP-3 is still in containment and maybe be there forever.

SCP-4 [REDACTED] Data being recovered...

SCP-5 The Red Square Brick & SCP-5-1 The Red Ghost (A little like SCP-513-1)
[WIP]

Image: [Not FOUND "Still Trying To Recover It"]

the other 2 will be coming soon (this took me an hour to type all this in *tired* so I'm going to take a break for a while and then I will work on the rest)

This is not a true story it is a fan made story. but it would be pretty cool if there was a mod base of these SCPs or had these SCP's featured, you can use the fakekeycardomni image for your mod if you want I won't mind :wink: , Hey :idea: maybe you can use that to make SCP-2, don't worry I won't mind if you use it. :)
it can exist in the game world but not in the actual website or real life. I just made this story for fun :D
Last edited by ashadttt on Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:45 am, edited 2 times in total.

Re: Old SCPs back in a long time ago (Fan made) (Some Still There)

Question
What is your favorite SCP in this topic 1-3
Which one do you hate 1-3
Have you heard of these SCPs before 1-3, 5 included
Would 682 :682: or 079 :079: like theses SCPs? 1-5
Do you think SCP-3 would follow SCP-049-2/008-1 instances :0492: :REDACTED:
Does SCP-049 Hate SCP-3
What would SCP-173 do if SCP-3 thinks that It is a humanoid
Would 096 :096: get annoyed to death if SCP-3 get following him/Bothering him
Would SCP-3 think SCP-087-1 :087: is a humanoid

(You can also roleplay with me for example asking questions to SCP-5-1 "The Red Ghost")
you know since I created them I thought it be cool if I roleplay as them

ashadttt wrote:Question
Does SCP-049 Hate SCP-3

(You can also roleplay with me for example asking questions to SCP-5-1 "The Red Ghost")

For question 1
: the one that I like the most is the scp-2, because it could be troll to find it :laugh: , it could be a scp joke like SCP- [REDACTED] -j
For question 2: none of them all sound good, it also depends on the question, if it is because the scp is annoying, it would be scp-3 to feel that someone or someone stuck you would create paranoia :? .
For question 3: no
For question 4: I did not understand :roll:
For question 5: I do not think that the SCP-3 would focus more on a human of more interest
For question 6: No. The SCP-049 is very sociable (I think?) with other SCPs.
For question 7: Incident 3-173-Something-else-to-add-A
Spoiler
  • SCP-173: Hello?
    SCP-3: Good afternoon mister humanoid of unknown origin created with what seems to be krylon
    SCP-173: I am not a humanoid, I am a unique and different sculpture
    SCP-3: Excuse me, sir, humanoid.
    SCP-173: I'm going to :REDACTED:
    ---End of document---
Since then no SCP-173 and SCP-3 tests are allowed together

For question 8: By order of council 05 the interaction of SCP-3 with item SCP-096 it can not be given. :096:
For question 9: Incident 3-087-Something-else-to-add-B
Spoiler
  • SCP-087-B: Hello?
    SCP-3: YA NO MAMES WEY
    --- End of document---
The entire incident was written for more discretion but since then the SCP-3 should not interact with anything because it is a :REDACTED: that does not know how to speak.

Incident 2-106-now-with-image-XD-C :laugh:
Spoiler
GLaDOS: "Good-bye, my only friend."
Me: (gasp) :O
GLaDOS: "Oh, did you think I meant you?"
Me: ... :REDACTED: . T_T
... GLaDOS x SCP-079 :079_2:

ADMAndrew wrote:
ashadttt wrote:Question
Does SCP-049 Hate SCP-3

For question 1
: the one that I like the most is the scp-2, because it could be troll to find it :laugh: , it could be a scp joke like SCP- [REDACTED] -j
For question 2: none of them all sound good, it also depends on the question, if it is because the scp is annoying, it would be scp-3 to feel that someone or someone stuck you would create paranoia :? .
For question 3: no
For question 4: I did not understand :roll:
For question 5: I do not think that the SCP-3 would focus more on a human of more interest
For question 6: No. The SCP-049 is very sociable (I think?) with other SCPs.
For question 7: Incident 3-173-Something-else-to-add-A
Spoiler
  • SCP-173: Hello?
    SCP-3: Good afternoon mister humanoid of unknown origin created with what seems to be krylon
    SCP-173: I am not a humanoid, I am a unique and different sculpture
    SCP-3: Excuse me, sir, humanoid.
    SCP-173: I'm going to :REDACTED:
    ---End of document---
Since then no SCP-173 and SCP-3 tests are allowed together

For question 8: By order of council 05 the interaction of SCP-3 with item SCP-096 it can not be given. :096:
For question 9: Incident 3-087-Something-else-to-add-B
Spoiler
  • SCP-087-B: Hello?
    SCP-3: YA NO MAMES WEY
    --- End of document---
The entire incident was written for more discretion but since then the SCP-3 should not interact with anything because it is a :REDACTED: that does not know how to speak.

Incident 2-106-now-with-image-XD-C :laugh:
Spoiler
Love it! Nice meme to it, :D