3d world studio and windows 10...

Hello being a fan of mods and working I even above I find it rather problematic not being able to work on 3d world studio given that I have Windows 10. And I do not frankly want to install a machine virtual Windows xp or 7 given that I do not see my pc making turn a machine virtual knowing that he is already a little bit slow ... then how can it be done?

Re: 3d world studio and windows 10...

Here's a list of all the methods I can think of:
  • Virtual Machine (my personnel recommendation)
  • Dual Boot (dunno about that, never tried it actually)
  • Uninstall Win10 and install Win7
I would had said Virtual Machine as a method, but you already mentioned that your PC might be too slow for it.
Another way I would know is to make a dual boot. However, this is only possible if you got a legal copy of Windows XP, Vista, 7 or whatever you want to use. The same goes for the method of un-installing Win10 and install Win7 or something.
I use the variant of the Virtual Machine (with WinXP) as it is working quite well (at least for me), so I just stick with that and you can also download the XP-Mode for virtual machines for free on the official Microsoft Website.

Re: 3d world studio and windows 10...

epicgamer123 wrote:Yes but what software to take? Because I have already tried ubuntu on virtualbox that rowed died.
I use "VMLite" with XP Mode. It pretty much works and I think it doesn't need too much stuff from the PC.
There should be plenty of YouTube videos about how to install it properly :wink:.