Memory Access Violation error

Hello guys! I need some help with ""Memory Access Violation" error, it is loading to 40% max and crushing... I tried: launching as administrator, try running it in different
compatibility modes, run it windowed, run it in lowest resolution, run it in highest resolution, download newest patch and install it, reinstall, no one of these working, btw im not from england/usa, so i cant speak english that good like english mans :,(
I LIKE TO PLAY GAMES!

Re: Memory Access Violation error

Dasker wrote:Hello guys! I need some help with ""Memory Access Violation" error, it is loading to 40% max and crushing... I tried: launching as administrator, try running it in different
compatibility modes, run it windowed, run it in lowest resolution, run it in highest resolution, download newest patch and install it, reinstall, no one of these working, btw im not from england/usa, so i cant speak english that good like english mans :,(
It crashes at the first loading screen or when you starting a new game?

Re: Memory Access Violation error

Vane Brain wrote:
Dasker wrote:Hello guys! I need some help with ""Memory Access Violation" error, it is loading to 40% max and crushing... I tried: launching as administrator, try running it in different
It crashes at the first loading screen or when you starting a new game?
First Loading Screen
I LIKE TO PLAY GAMES!