Yup. I'm Back. Time To Talk About Containment Breach: Run

HI.

Long time, no see. I've realized how long it's been since I've been on this forum. Just spent some time reading through things I've missed, and still have a lot of questions from you all.

Long story short - CBRun is still in the works, and has a better chance of being successful than really ever before. Why? I'm still funding this, so that hasn't changed, but I started a new company over a year ago that has found success, and this is helping me fund the project.

I've seen the questions, jokes, and fan-fiction written about me (yikes) so I know of the conflicting opinions people have about this.

Why have I been so quiet since posting here? Ran into some interesting folks from the community that sort of broke my trust with the entire community in one swipe. Regalis knows this, and a few others do too.

Because of how much work I'm doing in the game industry now, it is hard to say when the film will be finished, but I still have a number of the old crew ready to go to finalize everything once the budget is settled. We have done principal photography for the film within the last 8 months. Yes, it's still being worked on and yes I've shown the footage we shot back in 2015 (Through a livestream on our facebook page) for those of you still claiming I lied about shooting back then. A lot of time has been spent writing and re-structuring things. Regalis has been aware of this for a long time, and now you guys are too.

I'll attempt to stay more active when I can, but feel free to follow our official facebook page for information on the project. Photo has recently been posted there ;)

-Gage
Creator of SCP: Containment Breach Trailers, Creator of Containment Breach: Run.

http://www.gageallen.com

Re: Yup. I'm Back. Time To Talk About Containment Breach: Run

Lotims wrote:HI.

Long time, no see. I've realized how long it's been since I've been on this forum. Just spent some time reading through things I've missed, and still have a lot of questions from you all.

Long story short - CBRun is still in the works, and has a better chance of being successful than really ever before. Why? I'm still funding this, so that hasn't changed, but I started a new company over a year ago that has found success, and this is helping me fund the project.

I've seen the questions, jokes, and fan-fiction written about me (yikes) so I know of the conflicting opinions people have about this.

Why have I been so quiet since posting here? Ran into some interesting folks from the community that sort of broke my trust with the entire community in one swipe. Regalis knows this, and a few others do too.

Because of how much work I'm doing in the game industry now, it is hard to say when the film will be finished, but I still have a number of the old crew ready to go to finalize everything once the budget is settled. We have done principal photography for the film within the last 8 months. Yes, it's still being worked on and yes I've shown the footage we shot back in 2015 (Through a livestream on our facebook page) for those of you still claiming I lied about shooting back then. A lot of time has been spent writing and re-structuring things. Regalis has been aware of this for a long time, and now you guys are too.

I'll attempt to stay more active when I can, but feel free to follow our official facebook page for information on the project. Photo has recently been posted there ;)

-Gage
I got a question, In the movie the 4 main SCPs are 173/106/096 and 049 but are we going to see other SCPs ?

Re: Yup. I'm Back. Time To Talk About Containment Breach: Run

Lotims wrote:HI.

-Gage
Ohh man I'm sorry to hear about what those folks did to you Lotims, but rest assured that not all of us are going to make you lose that trust again. Even though its been a while since hearing from you it's great to hear what you've been up to because it means production for SCP CB Run is still running and can't wait because of the easter eggs put in SCP:CB to announce the live action film. :D :)
Found?