New Ending? Very confused...

So this may be because of the mod I am using (Project Resurrection) but when I was going to Gate A SCP-106 spawned since I didn't contain him. I ran to the elevator while he was chasing me. When I got up to Gate A he started to spawn near the elevator, then all of the sudden he disappeared and corrosion started to appear in the regular place he spawns but only one layer of it appeared. What I didn't notice when I was walking was that I was leaving a trail of corrosion behind me. When I walked out the door the announcement happened saying that SCP-106 has escaped the facilty. I started to escape to the tunnel where the Chaos Insurgency gets you when the H.I.D turret shot at the bridge like normal. As I was going through the tunnel I heard a guard say "Class-D Found". The CI also took me into their arms like I was normal. All while this was happening the sound of bending metal you hear when 106 spawns was played even though he wasn't spawning I was wondering if the creators of the mod or of the game, have made a new Gate A ending -and to that extent- Gate B ending, where SCP-106 assimilates into you. I would like some help trying to confirm this by someone else doing this on regular SCP:CB. I am going to reload my save and try to go across the bridge and see if anything changes. Will edit this in a bit. I basically just ripped this entire thing from my previous post on the Project Resurrection thread.

EDIT: Just went across the bridge, I stopped making the trail and 106 spawned normally, and the guards started to shoot like SCP-106 was nothing. Also some things I failed to mention, when I went into the elevator and pressed the button 106s laugh he makes when he drags you into the pocket dimension happened. And when I got up to the surface some really jacked up noises happened. I can't describe it well.

Re: New Ending? Very confused...

It's not a Project Resurrection only bug, it's a natural game bug that no matter how many times I complain or speak about it happening to any of the developers, it doesn't get fixed.

I'm guessing it goes back to how SCP-106 spawns in game. SCP-106 spawns at the players center last I knew, which is why you can always see him inside the camera for a split second before he rises from the ground.

What I'm guessing, is that when 106 is chasing you through the facility and you go to Gate A, the game still thinks he's chasing you, and since you're in a new area it spawns him to you. The problem; 106 has special events at Gate A. Doing nothing to counteract any of that, the game spawns 106 and either A) keeps him in the player or B) keeps him under the player, so the game acts like the player is 106. That would explain the corrosion puddles where you walk, and all the events happening.

I may be wrong, but that seems to be the logical explanation.

EDIT: IIRC, it also happens if you disable 106 using the console and re-enable him.