Re: SCP - Containment Breach.

AgentParadox wrote:
Ely wrote:
AgentParadox wrote: Wait, are you saying that 682-B should also be known as SCP-053?
Backwards.
They're not going to change the designation of 053
She must look like girl from F.E.A.R., kinda.
- Sector clear!
- There is nowhere'
- It's a valve...

Ely wrote:
AgentParadox wrote:
Ely wrote: Backwards.
They're not going to change the designation of 053
She must look like girl from F.E.A.R., kinda.
Yeah...no you cannot change it to your liking plus the people who wrote these scp are the people who created them but, you could create your own scp.
Found?

Ely wrote:She must look like girl from F.E.A.R., kinda.
I haven't played F.E.A.R. so I wouldn't know. Also, I'm not sure why you cut off some of my message in your reply, or why you think that has anything to do with changing its designation.

AgentParadox wrote:
Ely wrote:She must look like girl from F.E.A.R., kinda.
I haven't played F.E.A.R. so I wouldn't know.
You can look on game's logo.
- Sector clear!
- There is nowhere'
- It's a valve...

Re: SCP: Containment Breach

Actaully, there are should be machines with gas masks, protection suites and mobile transport supply, instead of SCP-294, SCP-914 and SCP-1942, but that's in the future i think.
Last edited by Ely on Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:59 pm, edited 5 times in total.
- Sector clear!
- There is nowhere'
- It's a valve...

I don't want to backseat moderate, but I'm sure the advisory against double and triple posting in a row still is in effect.

In any case, pretty much all of this won't happen since this is fanon. Containment Breach is mainly focused off the real stuff from the Foundation Site, words set in stone (unless there's a grammar mistake). Sorry. You can make your own game, or mods based around your ideas but the reception might be poor. Always a gamble at that sorta thing.

Nehpys wrote:I don't want to backseat moderate, but I'm sure the advisory against double and triple posting in a row still is in effect.

In any case, pretty much all of this won't happen since this is fanon. Containment Breach is mainly focused off the real stuff from the Foundation Site, words set in stone (unless there's a grammar mistake). Sorry. You can make your own game, or mods based around your ideas but the reception might be poor. Always a gamble at that sorta thing.
I don't need reception, what are you talking about?
- Sector clear!
- There is nowhere'
- It's a valve...

PosterInNeedOfLurkingMore#563468 wrote: Actaully, there is should be machines with gas masks, protection suites and mobile transport supply, except of SCP-294, SCP-914 and SCP-1942, but that's in the future i think.
This game's golden age died a long time ago. Unless you are willing to do it yourself, nobody has any reason to mod in much less officially add whatever you want in the game. The game also runs on an incredibly outdated engine, and can't do a lot of things other games do.

This game is based off of the works of http://scp-wiki.net . It is not based off of what you thought up of in your head last night. Additionally, don't think about writing up an SCP on the SCP Wiki solely for the purpose of adding it to the game as an "official" SCP, especially since it's been done before and met with poor reception. Poor reception matters because they don't want people shitting up their writing site with ideas for an indie horror game from 2012 with sub-gamecube graphics, much less performance.
𝙱𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚣𝟹𝙳 𝙴𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚛(!): 𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚞𝚝𝚝𝚘𝚗 𝚛𝚊𝚙𝚒𝚍𝚕𝚢 𝚒𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚛 𝚖𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛.

Hubbawubba64 wrote:
PosterInNeedOfLurkingMore#563468 wrote: Actaully, there is should be machines with gas masks, protection suites and mobile transport supply, except of SCP-294, SCP-914 and SCP-1942, but that's in the future i think.
This game's golden age died a long time ago. Unless you are willing to do it yourself, nobody has any reason to mod in much less officially add whatever you want in the game. The game also runs on an incredibly outdated engine, and can't do a lot of things other games do.

This game is based off of the works of http://scp-wiki.net . It is not based off of what you thought up of in your head last night. Additionally, don't think about writing up an SCP on the SCP Wiki solely for the purpose of adding it to the game as an "official" SCP, especially since it's been done before and met with poor reception. Poor reception matters because they don't want people shitting up their writing site with ideas for an indie horror game from 2012 with sub-gamecube graphics, much less performance.
The game is in alpha since 2014, now beta is upcoming in september (Steam) probably, and release in the end of the year, i think.
Last edited by Ely on Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:17 pm, edited 5 times in total.
- Sector clear!
- There is nowhere'
- It's a valve...