Problem with the game

Hi.
My name is Vlad, i'm from Ukraine, and I apologize in advance for my English - at school I learned German.
Recently I downloaded the game from the official site.
The problem is that it does not want to run. To launch the launcher, it is required after double clicking on it, press any key many times. Without this, a black window opens for a second, and then closes again. But I can not start the game. When you click on "Launch", nothing happens, and the launcher closes. The same problem with old versions, and with the Russians. My computer is suitable for system requirements. What to do?

Re: Problem with the game

Szutik wrote:Hi.
My name is Vlad, i'm from Ukraine, and I apologize in advance for my English - at school I learned German.
The problem is that it does not want to run. To launch the launcher, it is required after double clicking on it, press any key many times. Without this, a black window opens for a second, and then closes again. But I can not start the game. When you click on "Launch", nothing happens, and the launcher closes. The same problem with old versions, and with the Russians. My computer is suitable for system requirements. What to do?
Can you send your PC stats?
Spoiler
Не думаю что тебе кто-то тут поможет. Я впервые вижу такую ошибку. И да это я на вики писал

Re: Problem with the game

Vane Brain wrote:
Szutik wrote:Hi.
Can you send your PC stats?
Spoiler
Не думаю что тебе кто-то тут поможет. Я впервые вижу такую ошибку. И да это я на вики писал
Привет. Спасибо что ответил.
1GB NVIDIA GT650M 2013
4GB RAM Dingo
Intel Pentium NewCore B980 2,4 GHz 2011