Re: Sights that have rustled your jimmies the most so far

I don't have any screencaps to share at the moment, though I do have two particular stories to share!

Any sightings of SCP-173 basically equals an "Oh, crap" reaction from me, though SCP-106 is starting to get my heart racing. :D

The first story:
Turbo
I had found myself in one of the Electrical Rooms in the game. I was fiddling around with the switches and decided to drop some of the SCP-Documents to make room for more items. Before discarding the item, I decided to read the note concerning "Radical Larry" when I noticed that the screen suddenly became blurry.

At first, I had thought 173 had spawned somewhere in the room, but that was not the SCP I was currently with. As I turn around, I notice 106 himself slowly emerging from the floor not too far from where I was standing.

Like any other person to witness such a sight, I decided to make a bolt for it. As I was running down the stairs to the door, I was tagged by the Old Man, who had decided to drop in on me from the ceiling. I was then brought to his Pocket Dimension...

Ironic to be reading about a certain SCP and turn to find it appearing right behind you. :roll:

The second story:
Horned King
It was an incident very similar to what happened with Turbo. I had found SCP-914's chamber and managed to upgrade my items(Keycard, Gas Mask and S-Nav - After a little incident where SCP-173 magically appeared in the same room and killed me, forcing me to load another save). I managed to find the electrical room, but no 106 was present. Not at that moment, at least.

While walking down the stairs, I looked on my recently upgraded S-Nav and found that SCP-106 was very close to my location. Again, I ran as fast as I could, away from wherever SCP-106 was emerging. Checking my S-Nav, I found that SCP-106 was no longer detected on the radar.

Instead, it picked up signals that SCP's 173 and 096 were very close within the vicinity.

Unfortunately, I had ran into a dead-end when I fled from 106, as the room beyond 096's locker room was SCP-372's chamber. There were no other doors to progress through, so I decided to evade both the Statue and and the Shy Guy(173 had found itself with 096). Evading both SCP's was a success...

... Until SCP-106 walked out from the wall in front of me and pulled me into his Pocket Dimension.

My S-Nav failed to pick up SCP-106's presence.

And yes, those are the names of two Disney Characters - Villains, to be specific. :P
"Okay, he can't f~ing open doors, you're fine."
"Are you sure? He f~ing killed those guys." :173:
"Yeah, but he didn't open any doors."
"THEY WERE ORANGE!"

Omniary wrote:On topic: Seems like 106 was tailing in on you on that seed. He should be more persistent, considering I barely see him and you must have had good luck, or back luck more so.
Great, as if he wasn't persistent enough as it were! :lol:

Well, if encountering SCP-106 is a good thing then... Yay? :D

Also, which seed were you talking about? Turbo's or Horned King's? :mrgreen:

I had started Turbo's back on 0.6.5. Horned King's was 0.6.6. :P
"Okay, he can't f~ing open doors, you're fine."
"Are you sure? He f~ing killed those guys." :173:
"Yeah, but he didn't open any doors."
"THEY WERE ORANGE!"

Sort of, but sorta not(?) related to Containment Breach, but I had a go at the SCP: Slender Mod for the first time (around when it was about 0.3.2), and traversed through the overly-dark hallways towards a Lockroom. As usual, I watched the monitor for any hostile activity (Slender Man disappeared after I blinked D:), put the gas mask on and opened the door. The smoke started up, so I couldn't see anything, but I didn't hear any sounds that would indicate that he was still in the room, so I proceeded forward about two steps before blinking...

The ear-raping static sound as he popped up two feet in my face made me almost hit my knee on the table and Hulk-stomp the floor, and severely startled my brother next to me, as well as producing a silent near heart attack from me. I then fear-quit.
SCP Chibi Group Shot

I am a light-(and weak-)hearted and timid individual who enjoys playing horror games and getting scared for no one's enjoyment :D :(