Factically new ending..?

Okay , once i saw on wiki something like "special event between 008 and 1499". i was interested.google it - nothing,youtube this - nothing.so i wanted check this myself.wearing 1499, console's infect 91,5...
And death.But only noticeable thing was... cause of death."The whereabouts of 1499-1(i forget maybe it was just 1499) is still unknown,but recon team are come to investigate violent attack on Russian church in [DATA REDACTED]".That means that me infect some 1499-1 and they do an attack on dat church?Its fifth ending literally - zombie apocalypse done with 1499-1's.Are THIS is "special event"? :?:
P.S I seen this info in russian CB wiki because i am russian.

Re: Factically new ending..?

valera456 wrote:Okay , once i saw on wiki something like "special event between 008 and 1499". i was interested.google it - nothing,youtube this - nothing.so i wanted check this myself.wearing 1499, console's infect 91,5...
And death.But only noticeable thing was... cause of death."The whereabouts of 1499-1(i forget maybe it was just 1499) is still unknown,but recon team are come to investigate violent attack on Russian church in [DATA REDACTED]".That means that me infect some 1499-1 and they do an attack on dat church?Its fifth ending literally - zombie apocalypse done with 1499-1's.Are THIS is "special event"? :?:
The Russian wiki?

That's interesting, since the English version of that wiki is not the official wiki, and it seems like a bunch of theories to me, rather than taking evidence from the game.

Re: Factically new ending..?

valera456 wrote:Okay , once i saw on wiki something like "special event between 008 and 1499". i was interested.google it - nothing,youtube this - nothing.so i wanted check this myself.wearing 1499, console's infect 91,5...
It's just a death message. Nothing more