Re: SCP-049/106 interacting with NTF?

cookieninja900 wrote:I read on a wiki that the NTF can encounter 049 and 106, and they will evade them. But what happens if the NTF can't evade them? Will nothing happen or do they get turned into 049-2/taken to the pocket dimension? This is my first forum post here, so if it seems kind of noob-ish that's why. :D
They will evade the scp by saying dialogue such as "the old man is out lets gtfo here", and run away but nothing happens if the SCPs get close since Nine Tailed Fox are a bit faster then those two SCPs.
If you want to see more about the MTF's reactions go to the wikia or spawn them when you're playing SCP:CB.
Found?

Blue Prefect wrote:
cookieninja900 wrote:I read on a wiki that the NTF can encounter 049 and 106, and they will evade them. But what happens if the NTF can't evade them? Will nothing happen or do they get turned into 049-2/taken to the pocket dimension? This is my first forum post here, so if it seems kind of noob-ish that's why. :D
They will evade the scp by saying dialogue such as "the old man is out lets gtfo here", and run away but nothing happens if the SCPs get close since Nine Tailed Fox are a bit faster then those two SCPs.
If you want to see more about the MTF's reactions go to the wikia or spawn them when you're playing SCP:CB.
Okay, thanks.
My favorite SCP is :REDACTED:, whats yours?
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/cookieninja900

Blue Prefect wrote:If you want to see more about the MTF's reactions go to the wikia or spawn them when you're playing SCP:CB.
The Wikia isn't even the official wiki, the Gamepedia one is.

The Wikia is constantly full of awkward sentence structure, badly-cut-out images and outdated information. There's also a lack of fact checking.

AgentParadox wrote:
Blue Prefect wrote:If you want to see more about the MTF's reactions go to the wikia or spawn them when you're playing SCP:CB.

The Wikia is constantly full of awkward sentence structure, badly-cut-out images and outdated information. There's also a lack of fact checking.
Yeah, I kinda noticed that.
My favorite SCP is :REDACTED:, whats yours?
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/cookieninja900

AgentParadox wrote:

No I meant to say the gamepedia but referred to it as the wikia.
Found?