Re: Patreon? Devs?

Talen wrote:Developers, let me just art of with a cleche
I... what? Did you perhaps mean "Let me start off with a cliché"?
I love this game. The atmosphere, the mechanics, story is so well done.
Eh, not really. The random nature of the game means it is fundamentally broken, besides the many bugs that are present as a result of working with Blitz3D. No amount of donations can or have fixed its playability to any real extent.
And I feel you guys should earn at lease something the all the dedicated time put towards this project.
Regalis received a $1000 donation from someone back when the game was at the height of its popularity, and used it to purchase models. I doubt he needs any more donations for a game he doesn't actively develop. Though as for ENDSHN/PXLSHN and Vane Brain, I'm aware that their stance may be different.
Yes I know SCP:CB can't be sold for money due to copyright, but Undertow games y'all could start a patreon. I'm sure lots of people would be willing to donate. Who agrees? :049:
Yeah, the game's popularity has dropped off in recent years. Seeing the same game be updated for so many years has gotten tiring, to the point where Regalis himself moved on from regularly updating the game and left it in someone else's hands, in order to work on his own game.

Re: Patreon? Devs?

Talen wrote:Hmm, OK. Thanks for the reply. I wanted to ask, what does the mtf under your name mean? Are you a moderator of some sorts? :duck:
No, that literally just indicates how many posts a user has made. Moderators have green names, Administrators have red names.