SCP-079 and Gate B not on the Generated Map

Hello, im Hamadok

I have played SCP:CB recently and i have read alot about it in the Gamepedia.
I started my own Save-state and tried to beat the game.
But i have started to see some problems in my Save-state:

I picked up an Snav Ulti so i can discover the map, since i have the whole map i can go and explore the places where i have not been or i have overseen.
Spoiler
Since i was nearing the end of the Map i deactivated the Remote Door Control and went to Gate A. After i went to Gate A, nothing happend, so i reactivated Remote Door Control and went back to the Gate A.
I tried to open Gate A, but SCP-079 closed it off again. Since i could not find Gate B, i tried to get to SCP-079 and make the compromise.
Looking around with my Snav the whole Heavy Containement brought me nothing, i could not find him.
Spoiler
SCP-079 was neither in Light Containement, even though i thought he could be.
I have checked every Checkpoint between and i have went to SCP-049 in the Underground, activated the Fuel Pumps and switched it to the Generator. I did the same aswell at SCP-049 first encounter.
Is it possible that he is in the Underground? In the Entrance Zone? Didnt got generated or am i just too stupid to find him?
I just have to note that i had to walk through the whole map 13 Times and i did not find anything. Im really lost and it would be great if someone helped me.
Im sorry for my stupidity if he is actually in the map and i did not notice.

Thank you for reading this.

Re: SCP-079 and Gate B not on the Generated Map

Vane Brain wrote:
Hamadok wrote:
DL_Baryonyx wrote:Try to teleport to its room if thereis an error then It didn't spawn
Wouldn't it count as cheating? I had a good playthrough.
and does that mean that 079 may not spawn?
You can save the game, cheat and then load the game back before cheating. It will not really count as a cheating
I found the Chamber of 079 and Gate B, they do exist.
Thank you Guys for your help. :D