thx a bunch

dumbass game cant turn to the left so i quit the game to find a solution.
found a solution and trying to go back into the game but the game wont let me. thought, k that was fun. tried to delete it and find by surprise the piece of shit wont get off my pc, everything else can go except the actual .exe file. now i have a 5-6 mb reminder of this shit game on my pc forever.
now i have to make an account on this dumbass website just to complain, thx a bunch

Re: thx a bunch

faggot wrote:tried to delete it and find by surprise the piece of shit wont get off my pc, everything else can go except the actual .exe file. now i have a 5-6 mb reminder of this shit game on my pc forever.
Restart your PC. It happens sometimes, for me it particularly happens when I delete save files manually, some files just seem locked onto the PC. Universally, I mean, it can happen to all games installed through a folder mind you.

faggot wrote:dumbass game cant turn to the left so i quit the game to find a solution.
found a solution and trying to go back into the game but the game wont let me. thought, k that was fun. tried to delete it and find by surprise the piece of shit wont get off my pc, everything else can go except the actual .exe file. now i have a 5-6 mb reminder of this shit game on my pc forever.
now i have to make an account on this dumbass website just to complain, thx a bunch
You will not share with your solution, right?

Nehpys wrote:
faggot wrote:tried to delete it and find by surprise the piece of shit wont get off my pc, everything else can go except the actual .exe file. now i have a 5-6 mb reminder of this shit game on my pc forever.
Restart your PC. It happens sometimes, for me it particularly happens when I delete save files manually, some files just seem locked onto the PC. Universally, I mean, it can happen to all games installed through a folder mind you.
Probably an troll, at least judging by his username
Playing SCP : Containment Breach since v0.6.5.

My favorite SCP's: Pretty much all of them