Idea: SCP-Containment Breach (Spanish Version)

Good afternoon, My name is Andre and I'm from Peru. I like SCP-Containment Breach :laugh: , my friends also like Survival-horror games, but they do not like SCP-Containment Breach :'( not because it is bad but because they did not understand it :? , I for my part if I understand the audios of the game Because I speak English and also because I investigate the scp wiki :D , but there are things that are not understood as the radio messages and the messages given by the intercom since they are fast and distorted :? . My friends asked if SCP-Containment Breach had Spanish version, to which I answered with a NO, there are mods like multiple languages, but it is not the same as what they are looking for :doubt: .
I wonder if the game at some point will get a version in Spanish. :laugh:
For my part I think they could use a patch to turn the voices to Spanish, as do other games.
I would like you to read this post, will think with me those who believe that this should happen and see if this idea can be carried out ...
SCP-Containment Breach to SCP-Brecha de Contención
Spoiler
[youtube]ahkJ4Otr7Ic[/youtube]
GLaDOS: "Good-bye, my only friend."
Me: (gasp) :O
GLaDOS: "Oh, did you think I meant you?"
Me: ... :REDACTED: . T_T
... GLaDOS x SCP-079 :079_2:

Re: Idea: SCP-Containment Breach (Spanish Version)

AgentParadox wrote:The game itself would not be updated with a new language. Containment Breach is very large as it is, and people don't want to have a bunch of files they never use on their computer. Instead, there'd be a separate Spanish version, though I'd suggest asking someone that isn't any of the official devs, or to try this endeavour yourself.
If that's what I mean a "patch" to transform voices and some things like Titles, messages that come out, intro letters, the menu
, but the console and things like game data and error messages :? .
I rely on this to be able to make the game more universal, I would most of it weigh 115mb ... in case it happens this I would like to collaborate with audios for this patch in Spanish :D , things that would also have to the letter sources the tildes and The letter Ñ (used in Spanish) :D
Cambiar palabras como NEW GAME to NUEVO JUEGO, LOAD GAME to CARGAR PARTIDA, SETTINGS to OPCIONES, EXIT to SALIR... :laugh:
GLaDOS: "Good-bye, my only friend."
Me: (gasp) :O
GLaDOS: "Oh, did you think I meant you?"
Me: ... :REDACTED: . T_T
... GLaDOS x SCP-079 :079_2: