What is the personality of the SCP-079?

I have a question about the personality of 079, the scp 079 shows many things during the game between them to see suffering, insult, mock and play with everything that is within reach to see us suffer during the game. :079_2:
Knowing that we could say that his personality is:
  • - The AI ​​of evil whose mission is to exterminate humanity.
     Evidence:
    Spoiler
    His manner of speaking and the chaos he makes during play
    - AI who was good, but as he was learning he saw how terrible humanity was and decides to exterminate humanity.
     Evidence:
    Spoiler
    The information of the original wiki.
    -The AI ​​who only wants to be friends with someone (unfortunately, ends up being the SCP-682), this deceives him by making him believe that humanity is bad, and that if they want to be free needs to exterminate them.
     Evidence:
    Spoiler
    The way it refers to 682 and the original wiki.
    -The AI ​​that by the bad treatment that they gave it looks for revenge against the humanity.
     Evidence:
    Spoiler
    Containment of SCPs
    -The AI ​​that behaves as conceited, in the end is not bad, but bad friends (682), which end up transforming it into a villainous villain.
     Evidence:
    Spoiler
    Entrance to the Large Test Room (protects 682), as it refers to D-9341, the ways it scares at D-9341.
    -The AI ​​that seeks to escape at all costs, but who keeps a grudge against others so that puts them in small tests.
     Evidence:
    Spoiler
    The scene of 049 in the Surveillance Room, the scene of the guard with SCP-096, the way he treats D-9341 and how he is resigned to opening the door of his containment room.
    -The AI ​​that makes a fool, is the opposite is manipulative, calculating, cold, without feelings and seeks to break free so for that has a well-designed plan. That consists of releasing the 682 to weaken the controls of the foundation and thus make way to escape.
     Evidence:
    Spoiler
    See plan 079 below.
What do you think is the personality of 079? Leave me your theories.
Plan of SCP-079: :079_2: (Spoiler Alert)
Spoiler
  • First, find someone to make the transfers with the doors (At this point 2 possible people enter: Skinner and Maynard)
    Already with the system of doors in the hands of 079 happen the facts of the breach, in this way eliminates important factors that could affect your domain (Dr. L, Assit. Ross, important guards, among others) but forgot to A key factor, the security chief Franklin, this limits his power only within the foundation without the external parts are affected, the 079 needs someone or something that gives back the power of the control of the doors, at this point is where Enter D-9341, at first 079 believed that D-9341 was going to be a nuisance with his plan so try to eliminate it, D-9341 manages to take control of the doors to 079.
    SCP-079 decides to recruit to D-9341 so that this turns the control of the doors in its favor.
    SCP-079 realized that D-9341 could be a nuisance in the future so it tricks D-9341. Making him take wrong paths.

Road 1
    : Gate B
    SCP-079 knew that if D-9341 left Gate B its plan would not be affected, since it would die by several factors (MTF, 682, Guards, nuclear explosion and many more options) To GATE B when talking to D-9341. This would eliminate D-9341
    Road 2: Gate A-1
    SCP-079 had SCP-106 to eliminate D-9341 in GATE A, its plan did not work 106 wanted to escape from the foundation (they stop it), so 079 has another plan the Chaos Insurgency.
    Road 3: Gate A-2
    SCP-079 did not have SCP-106, so it sends the D-9341 to a trap, allowing the MTF to terminate D-9341.
A question that happens to this guard? :laugh:
GLaDOS: "Good-bye, my only friend."
Me: (gasp) :O
GLaDOS: "Oh, did you think I meant you?"
Me: ... :REDACTED: . T_T
... GLaDOS x SCP-079 :079_2: