Game not able to run

Hey so finally after years away from playing SCP:CB i wanted to play it again. I downloaded the mirror from Mega from the download site for patch 1.3.8 and extracted it blah blah and tried running it and said it was missing "fmod.dll". no idea as to what i am supposed to do any replies for support would be lovely thank you.

:682: :682: :682: :682: :682: :682:

Re: Game not able to run

Haunted wrote:Hey so finally after years away from playing SCP:CB i wanted to play it again. I downloaded the mirror from Mega from the download site for patch 1.3.8 and extracted it blah blah and tried running it and said it was missing "fmod.dll". no idea as to what i am supposed to do any replies for support would be lovely thank you.

Try to download the game using first mirror. If it will not help then try to install 1.3.8 as well

Vane Brain wrote:
Haunted wrote:Hey so finally after years away from playing SCP:CB i wanted to play it again. I downloaded the mirror from Mega from the download site for patch 1.3.8 and extracted it blah blah and tried running it and said it was missing "fmod.dll". no idea as to what i am supposed to do any replies for support would be lovely thank you.

Try to download the game using first mirror. If it will not help then try to install 1.3.8 as well
Yea have tried downloading all the mirrors and none want to launch, keeps saying missing files or unknown error. Any other ideas you may have for me?

Haunted wrote:
Vane Brain wrote:

Yea have tried downloading all the mirrors and none want to launch, keeps saying missing files or unknown error. Any other ideas you may have for me?
Are you able to find this file in game's folder. If yes then answer: are you trying to make the game run through steam?

I'm having the same problem. I've tried every download version I can find, ran them all as administrator, no dice. I'm really confused because I helped a friend install this game about two weeks ago and he had no problems with it. We are both running Windows 10. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Metzger wrote:I'm having the same problem. I've tried every download version I can find, ran them all as administrator, no dice. I'm really confused because I helped a friend install this game about two weeks ago and he had no problems with it. We are both running Windows 10. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Do you have the same problem with fmod.dll? Or you have error 0xc00000022?

Vane Brain wrote:
Metzger wrote:I'm having the same problem. I've tried every download version I can find, ran them all as administrator, no dice. I'm really confused because I helped a friend install this game about two weeks ago and he had no problems with it. We are both running Windows 10. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
It says "Unable to start. Error 0xc00000022.

Metzger wrote:
Vane Brain wrote:
You need to turn on DirectPlay.
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_ ... irect+play

Vane Brain wrote:
Metzger wrote:
Vane Brain wrote: Do you have the same problem with fmod.dll? Or you have error 0xc00000022?
You need to turn on DirectPlay.
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_ ... irect+play
hey guys so i was able to get the game to run by enabling DirectPlay! Thanks a bunch but one ting is still wrong and i remember this issue from previous versions of the game. MEMORY ACCESS VIOLATIONS!!!!!! Every damn thing i touch in game gives a violation. any clues how to fix so i can actually play it lol