wat

So I've only recently discovered this game first of all and after fixing the memory problem its a great game the type I've been looking for my whole life. Anyway i save and load the game alot to avoid mistakes and one time i reloaded the loading screen text started going crazy and it said something which i missed, and then said it will happen on 21st of September (today) ... if someone could tell me what that was i would really appreciate it.
Also at one point in game a text read STOP HIDING which spooked me good lol.

oh yeah and there was some audio and a man talking about nightmares or something when it happened

Re: wat

austuto wrote:So I've only recently discovered this game first of all and after fixing the memory problem its a great game the type I've been looking for my whole life. Anyway i save and load the game alot to avoid mistakes and one time i reloaded the loading screen text started going crazy and it said something which i missed, and then said it will happen on 21st of September (today) ... if someone could tell me what that was i would really appreciate it.
Also at one point in game a text read STOP HIDING which spooked me good lol.

oh yeah and there was some audio and a man talking about nightmares or something when it happened
Here quoting what GeneralSilent said "It means the Containment Breach. The game takes the current date on your computer and displays it."
Found?