World editing

Is there a way to edit existing worlds? I've been having this consistent bug where entering SCP-106's containment control room teleports me near SCP-035's room, but inside the void. Normally, I'd noclip, but then I wouldn't be able to get every achievement.

Is there a way to edit the map files in order to move my character without using the console?
The version of SCP:CB I am running is 1.3.8.

Re: World editing

Trake wrote:Is there a way to edit existing worlds? I've been having this consistent bug where entering SCP-106's containment control room teleports me near SCP-035's room, but inside the void. Normally, I'd noclip, but then I wouldn't be able to get every achievement.

Is there a way to edit the map files in order to move my character without using the console?
Make your own map in Map Creator

Re: World editing

Vane Brain wrote:
Trake wrote:Is there a way to edit existing worlds? I've been having this consistent bug where entering SCP-106's containment control room teleports me near SCP-035's room, but inside the void. Normally, I'd noclip, but then I wouldn't be able to get every achievement.

Make your own map in Map Creator
Sure, I could easily do that, but I'm asking to edit an already made worldmap, like the one I'm playing.