SCP-970 Theory

As you probably know, you play as D-9341 And if you have seen theories and what not you probably know that you used to be a senior researcher, and you were demoted for unauthorized testing on the "spiral gestalt".... But what is the spiral gestalt? There is no exact answer, but what if you look far enough into SCP-970? You might already now you see a page with the words black white making a spiral. Could this be a reference to the spiral gestalt? If you look farther you could see a pool of blood. If you look even farther you could see a body laying in the blood with a MTF guard say something to you that slowly gets distorted. I have a theory that when you go through SCP-970 you enter another dimension and the more dimensions you enter, the more they get distorted. The unauthorized testing could be you going into SCP-970 enough to somehow threaten your original reality. You also might know that you can duplicate your items with SCP-970, Could this just be a glitch or something that you could of tested? Keep in mind that this is just a bad theory that popped into my head while going into SCP-970, so say whatever you want. Even if this is true, there is much more to discover

Re: SCP-970 Theory

Good theory :D but it has many holes...
TheSilverStove wrote:If you look even farther you could see a body laying in the blood with a MTF guard say something to you that slowly gets distorted.
it is not the voice of an MTF guard, it is the security chief flanklin :|
GLaDOS: "Good-bye, my only friend."
Me: (gasp) :O
GLaDOS: "Oh, did you think I meant you?"
Me: ... :REDACTED: . T_T
... GLaDOS x SCP-079 :079_2:

Re: SCP-970 Theory

Found what OP meant its in the scp gamepedia wiki in the radio section and the voice is from Security Chief Franklin saying "To everyone still hearing this: reality-bending events are common during containment breaches of this magnitude.. during containment breaches of this magnitude.. [distorted] ..during containment breaches of this magnitude.. [further distorted] DO NOT TRUST YOUR SENSES."
Found?