SCP - ISOLATION

DISCLAIMER(PLEASE READ): This post is like super old and if you want to see or download the latest version of the game go here - viewtopic.php?f=10&t=7786
The current progress and screenshots are mainly posted here: https://plus.google.com/communities/118 ... 0949525834
or on the
@SCP_Isolation Twitter account

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Just wanted to share the idea of a game I'm working on. It might take a long time before I even release the first playable version.
Plot: Everything happens in the same site as the SCP:CB one. The main character is level 3 Research Agent Greg, working in the Entrance Zone. The breach happens and Greg wakes up near the time MTF units enter the facility with an objective of killing every survivor (the containment breach is quite a huge event, Franklin would not like to use his job, so they disable all the connection of the underground and the upper areas of the facility) and recontaining all escaped SCPs. Greg tries to escape, while running from MTFs, but all the gates are closed. Suddenly, SCP-682 escapes at the gate A, so alpha warheads are detonated and there is no chance to get out by yourself. The whole game Greg is going to struggle to survive and tell the truth about the horror going on in the facility. (sorry for my bad English, I'm also still working on the plot)
Screenshots:
Spoiler
Greg Connors, the protagonist
Spoiler
And here's a crappy poster I tried making just for fun.

And yes, I actually tried using TwistedPolygon's 106 and 513-1 models, If this project gets big I may ask a model that I'll pay for. Also I'll need voice actors, but not now.
Last edited by GreatCorn on Sun Oct 28, 2018 7:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-Corn