3dw to b3d conversion

Hi! I am currently working on a game based on SCP: CB. Accordingly I need the rooms which are used in the original game. I downloaded them as .3dw files but the problem is the following: I have no model converter that can read .3dw files and 3D World Studio doesn't work properly on my computer. I need the rooms as .b3d files or any other file that fragMOTION can read (it can most likely read any format, except for .3dw!!!). I have searched everywhere on the internet but I just can't find the solution. I also tried to use the .rmesh-Plugin on fragMOTION to work with the original files but everytime I want to export the models, fragMOTION crashes or the program I use to code the game can't read them. I really need help and I HAVE to make that game otherwise I will go COMPLETELY crazy!!!! I would really appreciate your tips and I hope that at least SOMEONE can help me...

Thanks!

Re: 3dw to b3d conversion

EMOsWaves wrote:Hi! I am currently working on a game based on SCP: CB. Accordingly I need the rooms which are used in the original game. I downloaded them as .3dw files but the problem is the following: I have no model converter that can read .3dw files and 3D World Studio doesn't work properly on my computer. I need the rooms as .b3d files or any other file that fragMOTION can read (it can most likely read any format, except for .3dw!!!). I have searched everywhere on the internet but I just can't find the solution. I also tried to use the .rmesh-Plugin on fragMOTION to work with the original files but everytime I want to export the models, fragMOTION crashes or the program I use to code the game can't read them. I really need help and I HAVE to make that game otherwise I will go COMPLETELY crazy!!!! I would really appreciate your tips and I hope that at least SOMEONE can help me...

Thanks!
You can try and find v0.9.1 where models are .b3d.