Re: containing SCP-106?

http://scpcbgame.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5

I'm gonna check as well

0.3.2 - Works with magnets on at all times (1/3 Worked as expected, 2/3 and 3/3 prevented him from spawning regardless of magnets position due to new save glitch)
0.5 - Works with magnets on at all times (Worked all 3 times)
0.5.4 - Works with magnets on at all times (Worked all 3 times)
Last edited by MonocleBios on Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:26 am, edited 4 times in total.
M-x dingus-mode

Be sure to check on at least 3 new saves, i know i will.

Same results as you got, except the game crash on me in 5.4 when i try to contain him and on my pc entered a frames drop to 1fps while in the room.
Last edited by Sparks on Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
What fun is there in making sense?
Now, if you will excuse me i have some chaos to wreak.
Resident forum robot monkey, and chaos incarnate.

Sparks wrote:
MonocleBios wrote:
Sparks wrote:You also got a method from me, and i still say being able to trap him without turning magnets off first is a bug.
If we're getting technical here it isn't a bug, as most the magnet logic hasn't been implemented yet.
I'm pretty sure in one the earlier versions (before 6.0), he wouldn't appear in the containment chamber if i had the magnets on, and he would appear when they were off.
I don't remember which version, but I'm 100% sure he wouldnt spawn when they were on.
If it prooves to be true, then it's a bug.
If it prooves it didn't work in any of the versions, then we can talk 50% bug or 50% not implemented yet.

Does anyone have the thread link/name with the links to the earlier versions, because then ill do a check to see if it works in the ones where containing him is possible.

im thinking you gonna get proved wrong here XD this guy is really smart and actually reads the source code :/
Its not spamming when im only doing it