I have solved the S-COM mystery.

The user S-COM sent me a message with a picture. I checked the link of the picture, turns out its a picture that SCP-1875 made a scientist send to the SCP Foundation's staff during an incident in 1999. It also came with a batch file. So, let me say what I think.
SCP-1875 has had a new victim and the victim has used S-COM (The SCP Foundation's computer network.) to send messages to the users on this forum. I got the picture and file from INCIDENT 1875-55A.
Has anybody else gotten this message? I cant show it due to its effects. I think i'm slowly loosing it as I type this...
GIVE ME SOME CHEESECAKE DAMMIT.
(Also, for future reference, my name is MagicJackz)

Re: I have solved the S-COM mystery.

*Complete Monotone*...Oh no....S-COM.....Anything but your cheap, easy to remove virus...That I never even saw because it's so easy to remove Avast got rid of it in like a second.
My name is John...Yes you can call me that...Yes it's a bland name, but it gets the job done.
I Warhammer 40K harder than you.

Re: I have solved the S-COM mystery.

A few others already connected the dots by the day they were sent the image. The issues already been resolved and doesn't need to be dragged on further. Locked.
It slep time bunner.