Re: Future update? Theory

DL_Baryonyx wrote:yeah i think its not new SCPs, its just the remake of room2scps (714/860/1025) with the labels being outside
Spoiler
Wow :shock2: looks fantastic but I have a question is going to be applied with other rooms or just this one.
GLaDOS: "Good-bye, my only friend."
Me: (gasp) :O
GLaDOS: "Oh, did you think I meant you?"
Me: ... :REDACTED: . T_T
... GLaDOS x SCP-079 :079_2:

Vane Brain wrote:
DL_Baryonyx wrote:yeah i think its not new SCPs, its just the remake of room2scps (714/860/1025) with the labels being outside
Spoiler
Notice that you said about 3 SCPs, while there are 4 labels
So there is something new......
And of course there's still the left picture on the new header....
Playing SCP : Containment Breach since v0.6.5.

My favorite SCP's: Pretty much all of them

Guys, I've found out what it is. Its SCP-427. I have proof from discord n I can show it to u. Anyways, think about it. If 714 is getting removed (according to Vane Brain), shouldnt there be a scp to replace it that can aid the player. Not only does 427 seem a good option in curing the player, but also presents a time limit less the player wants to become scp-472-1. Consequently, look at the banner via the following link: http://www.scpcbgame.com/images/header3.png

Not only does the sign resemble 427, BUT on the same side of the banner showing the sign, theres an imprint of a rose, which is literally THE SAME as the one shown in SCP-427's document.

Prove me wrong.

Warrior747s wrote:Guys, I've found out what it is. Its SCP-427. I have proof from discord n I can show it to u. Anyways, think about it. If 714 is getting removed (according to Vane Brain), shouldnt there be a scp to replace it that can aid the player. Not only does 427 seem a good option in curing the player, but also presents a time limit less the player wants to become scp-472-1. Consequently, look at the banner via the following link: http://www.scpcbgame.com/images/header3.png

Not only does the sign resemble 427, BUT on the same side of the banner showing the sign, theres an imprint of a rose, which is literally THE SAME as the one shown in SCP-427's document.

Prove me wrong.
Yeah my eyesight was right and it's about time they add this scp to be able to heal you anytime but also limit the amount of exposure.
Found?