Re: About SCP 079

normalsituation96 wrote:So, I was checking out the wiki page for SCP 079, and something was kind of bothering me. After it finishes talking, it flashes a white X on its screen.
After reading through the wiki, I read that "SCP-079 displayed an ASCII picture of an X that filled the entire screen." Therefore, according to the wiki page, the X should look more like this.
I know it's really kind of stupid to be making such a big deal out of something so simple, but it was just something I wanted to point out.
You should put that in Collaboration
All this scratchin' is makin' me rich!

Re: About SCP 079

normalsituation96 wrote:So, I was checking out the wiki page for SCP 079, and something was kind of bothering me. After it finishes talking, it flashes a white X on its screen.
After reading through the wiki, I read that "SCP-079 displayed an ASCII picture of an X that filled the entire screen." Therefore, according to the wiki page, the X should look more like this.
I know it's really kind of stupid to be making such a big deal out of something so simple, but it was just something I wanted to point out.
I think the example is a bit too detailed for an old computer, but the idea is cool.