SCP-248 (110%)

I'm suggesting to add SCP-248 to SCP:CB due to it can be useful.You would find 3 instances of SCP-248 across the facility (ex. in offices, next to dead MTF guards, etc.) and can improve anything, like night vision goggles would have increased energy or be able to see 10% better while putting it on, and putting SCP-248 on a gas mask would increase seeing through the gas mask 10% better or maybe makes you run faster. Anyone think this is a good idea? :513:

Re: SCP-248 (110%)

ReptileMonster wrote:I like the idea, though, I don't know how It would with balancing.
I mean like, there's only three? But I don't know about putting SCP-248 on the same thing, maybe they can be hard to get, like a reward? Maybe inside the storage room (where SCP-939 is), you would find one?

Re: SCP-248 (110%)

The_Shy_Guy wrote:
ReptileMonster wrote:I like the idea, though, I don't know how It would with balancing.
I mean like, there's only three? But I don't know about putting SCP-248 on the same thing, maybe they can be hard to get, like a reward? Maybe inside the storage room (where SCP-939 is), you would find one?
It could be like SCP-500 (hard to find.... limited....) and can have a chance to replace a existing 500 spot?
That Poot Burd c: