[New SCP suggestion] Ideas for future versions of SCP:CB

If you have models, sound effects, textures or anything else you would like to be put in the game, post them here. Ideas and suggestions are also welcome.
ADMAndrew
Technician

Re: [New SCP suggestion] Ideas for future versions of SCP:CB

Postby ADMAndrew » Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:33 pm

Idea:
SCP-212 (http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-212) and SCP-1103 (http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-1103) in another medical bay.
The SCP-1103 finds you on a table near the SCP-212 once you pick up programs to SCP-212 to perform a face transplant surgery with other staff of the foundation (new end: ntf members find you there Ends in the final message you hear 2 audios one in which they discover that you were a class D subject by DNA samples and eliminate you, another in which you now changed life with the other staff of the foundation). :)
GLaDOS: "Good-bye, my only friend."
Me: (gasp) :O
GLaDOS: "Oh, did you think I meant you?"
Me: ... :REDACTED: . T_T
... GLaDOS x SCP-079 :079_2:

TeFox
Class-D

Postby TeFox » Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:56 pm

New SCP's:

- SCP-017
Spoiler
SCP-017 is by far, one of my favourite during reading the 0-99 series. would make a great addition to the game, where if your shadow meets in contact with the being it will pouch at you smothering you in a dark shroud as you see a little dead girls face in front of you, her arms grasping your head and shaking it immensely as if making you decay into a could of smoke.

Don't know about you but that gives me chills.

A counter for this could be dropping an object in your inventory. if it's shadow connects with the being, it will attack and erase it instead. Which in turn will move it away from doorways e.t.c. if it blocks you.

- SCP-019
Spoiler
SCP-019 could also make a great addition to the game. If the player walks up to the vase and interacts with it, a prompt will show up asking 'what do you want to put in the vase?'. Obviously if u have no idea what this SCP is, or if your just curious about it, you will add something. If you do, the vase will go into it's 'Flood' state where it will spew out several instances of SCP-019-2 which start covering the room as well as attacking the player. In addition, the room could also detect the several entities flooding the chamber. This then sends the room into a lock down, trapping the player inside who drowns into flesh biting goblin-humanoid creatures.

Perfect.

- SCP-067
Spoiler
SCP-067 is another very interesting SCP, which could add a whole new form of gameplay if wanted.
I'm actually surprised how it's not currently in the game at the moment, judging by how much it could add to the game.

A quick rundown about what it can be used for:
- Learning character traits such as fears/phobias, which can change the way your character behaves around certain SCP's
- Learning your backstory. SCP-067 can write the backstory of your character, explaining how they managed to end up where they are.
- Explaining other forgotten events from previous encounters. The pen could explain in first person of your character, previous events (Post Game) such as:

"I heard screaming echoing the halls one day around lunch. When I had asked around about the event, a fellow inmate told me that Dr. Cortez's hands were traumatically amputated in a horrific lunchroom blender accident. The crazy fucker, I wonder if it had to do anything with the curse of SCP-048 which he tried to prove as superstition"

Church
Class-D

Postby Church » Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:33 pm

I was thinking on SCP-2521 there could be a sanctioned room in the Heavy Containment Zone where its room pitch black inside and the only light source is a lamp on a table and if you look at the table there will be a note and the note would have drawn pictures of it then a small cutscene happens: (player picks up the note and interprets what it means then he hears a low dripping noise and looks behind him and shines the lamp where the noise came from and as the player shines the light he sees 2521 staring at him with a red glowing heart on its face then it moves toward the player as you regain control): as you try to run from 2521 you slip into a vent and slide down a tube that enters a maintenance tunnel there the player runs from 106 into an elevator and go to a observation room where you go about the game normally except with 2521 appearing every now and then.

Return to “Collaboration”