Ideas for SCP : Containment Breach

Because i'm new here and i want to share my love for this game, i'm gonna share my ideas (well most of them are from other people but i just modified them a bit so ya (also don't insult me for my bad language i'm french so yeh :/))

1. New endings :
1- After letting SCP-035 free, you will eventually meet him at Gate A or B, he will thanking for letting him escape the facility (maybe he will have some guards or scientifist with him), he will also talk about how much luck you have from escaping
the facility and three event can happend :
1) If you meet SCP-049, you will hear him behind you, SCP-035 will say "Oh here my old friend" but instead SCP-049 won't kill you, they will start talking about what going on in the facility and other stuffs, they will finish their conversation
by talking you and after that you can be kill by SCP-049 or get controlled by SCP-035 or they let you escape the facility (and after that you can have the 4 endings that the game already have to offer)
This ending will depend on the action made during the game
2) If you didn't meet SCP-049, it will be the same thing, SCP-035 control you or he let you escape
3) If you manage to contain SCP-049, SCP-035 will be angry at you and you eventually die by SCP-049 or by SCP-035 or by one of the MTF guard

2- If you killed some MTFs guard and some other people, there will be a group of MTFs waiting for you inside the elevator, the doors will open and they will start to walk toward and eventually they will kill you (or maybe they will be a little
dialogue playing and then you will die) (also about killing i will talk about it later)

3- If you escaped the facility but you helped a scientifist or more people escaping the facility, they will try to make sure you get rewarded for your efforts but the MTFs will still be suspisious about you and they will make sure you don't
anything wrong, they won't kill you and they will reward you but don't except to be entirelly friendly with them :)
(the ending only occurs if you contained SCP-106 or else the scientifist will just get out of the elevator and thanking you for helping them and them they will run toward the MTFs guard and you will escape .... or not)

2. Adding weapons to SCP : Containment Breach
Somebody already talk about this (but i don't remember the name) but i wanted to add something to it ...
If you killed 1-2 MTFs guard (or other people in the facility but not Class-D), the MTFs team may want to terminate you first instead of the SCP, and of course they will not dumb enough to leave you with the possibility to get ammo or better weapons so they may do the following :
- Take the ammo and weapons from the weapon supply
- Create barricades (if they have the material XD) to block important rooms or to block your way
- Same with the ammo, they will also take anything that is armor and health (that include SCP-500-1, medkit, syring maybe ?, bullet proof vest and helmet)
- Tesla gate will activated permentaly so you will have to take another route or if you reach the entrance zone you can deactivated them but the MTFs can reactivate them
- If you killed too many MTFs, they may activate the nuke (but i'm sure that will never happend)

In the weapons you could pick up there would be :
- FN P90 : Have 50 bullets in his rounds, it deal less damage but it have a better penetration against MTFs, you can find it in the weapon supply and on the dead guards (same for the ammo)
- Berreta 92 : Have 15 bullets in his round, it deal more damage but it less powerful against MTFs, you only can find it in 970's room, there only a round in the gun so you have to make your shots count
- Crowbar : Can be used as a weapon but it not that effective, can also be use to open broken doors, vents and crates (in the crates you may find some ammo or some materials to help you survive), you can find it in a storage room or in 970's
room
- Knife : A bit more powerful than the crowbar and can instantly kill a MTF if you sneak behind him, you can still use it to open doors, vents and crates but it have a chance to break, you can find it in the HCZ or in the LCZ
- Flashlight : It not a weapon but i wanted to add it anyway, it may help you if SCP-079 decide to turn off the light

3. Adding the helmet
The helmet would block bullets that hit your head but the helmet would have a limited use, after it got hited a bunch of times, it will break and it will just become useless unless you refine it in SCP-914
Refining it in SCP-914 :
Rough : Just plastic, glass and metal
Coarse : Same result as Rough
1:1 : Repair the helmet but have usage
Fine : A upgraded version of the helmet (a bit like the bullet proof vest), will have more usage and will make less injury to you
Very Fine : A better helmet than the Fine one, have unlimited usage and block entirelly bullet but it will slow you down about 50 % and will take time to put it on (like the gas mask, hazmat suit and SCP-1499)

4. New stuff that you can make with SCP-914 :
- Putting a bullet proof vest, a helmet and a metal plate of SCP-148 in SCP-914 on fine will create a guard armor, wearing it will protect you from bullet in the head and in the body, your stamina will be reduce by 25 %
Putting the guard armor on fine make it better but reduce stame by 50 % (becuz well it's heavy)
Putting it on coarse reverse the thingy ...
Putting it on very fine is a good way to make a armor useless, a message will say "The armor is too heavy to pick it up, I think you messed up"

- Putting a radio and S-NAV in SCP-914 on fine will make a radio-SNAV thingy (the item do radio and S-NAV stuff)
The radio will be broken but the S-NAV will be better if you put the item on very fine (putting the item on coarse also reverse the item)

- Putting a gas mask and night vision goggles in SCP-914 on fine will make a mix of the items, working as gas mask and a night vision goggles at the same time
If you puted the gas mask on very fine before putting it with the night vision goggles, you will have infinity sprint
If you puted the night vision goggles on fine before putting it with the gas mask , you will be able to see the SCP-966
(you can also put the "very fine" gas mask and the "fine" night vision together, it will still work)

- A new item that could be interesting to add will be ductape, yes ductape ... ok let me explain
So item take place in your inventory (for example radio, S-NAV), you can use the ductape to stick item on something (for example the bullet proof vest or the helmet (even though a S-NAV on a helmet is stupid))

4. Adding more scps ?
I don't have ideas becuz there already a ton of people talking about it so i don't need to talkt about it lol

5. Changing the engine ???
Ok that will never happend so yeh ...
I still like Blizt3D though :D (keep up the good work guys ^^)

6. Ok i have nothing now lol now bye (i'll add more ideas here if i have some that i want to share so ya bye)

Re: Ideas for SCP : Containment Breach

MAIN LIST:
1. Those guards would be shooting 035 and the scientists near 035 would be running. 035 is out for his own interests. (I couldn't understand the English on the second part of the suggestion with 049 and 035. Do you mind fixing that?) I will say that containing 049 is a great idea (maybe a mod could put it in).
2. Weapon suggestions are NOT popular on the forum (I am indifferent to the suggestion). Mainly because this type of game follows Outlast horror gameplay rather than Resident Evil horror gameplay. The weapons also won't add much since the only things it can affect are the zombies, 079, and (possibly) 049.
3. Sounds like a good idea. It might pair with the vest.
4. I do like the idea of 914 doing stuff if you put multiple stuff in.
5. The unity version might do that, but it should be noted that the Unity Remake follows a straight in your face type of horror (like Dead Space) while this version follows an atmospheric type of horror (like Silent Hill).
This list might need a bit of polish, but it has some good ideas.
OTHER LINKS:
1. I HIGHLY DOUBT a class D would know the code. The class D would also last a maximum of three seconds against multiple MTF. It was confirmed that the people who appeared in the 106 gate A ending were not part of the foundation so that wouldn't work.
2. A backstory for the main character was already mostly added with the hole in the wall SCP, but adding in a memoir seems like a cliche and bad idea. Especially if it is done like most horror game diaries / audio logs.
3. I don't think the friendly NPC's would work. Mainly because of the random map generation.

1. Those guards would be shooting 035 and the scientists near 035 would be running.
They would under the control of SCP-035 so just why ?
And also for the second part ... well .................... uh i dont know what the second part ...
2. Weapon suggestions are NOT popular on the forum (I am indifferent to the suggestion). Mainly because this type of game follows Outlast horror gameplay rather than Resident Evil horror gameplay. The weapons also won't add much since the only things it can affect are the zombies, 079, and (possibly) 049.
I know that weapons will never be added but we never know ..... ok no seriously weapons are useless XD (well if you find like broken weapons that you can't repair ... ok nvm)
3. Sounds like a good idea. It might pair with the vest.
Thank man ;)
4. I do like the idea of 914 doing stuff if you put multiple stuff in.
Again thank ^^
5. The unity version might do that, but it should be noted that the Unity Remake follows a straight in your face type of horror (like Dead Space) while this version follows an atmospheric type of horror (like Silent Hill).
This list might need a bit of polish, but it has some good ideas.
About that list ... I may add more ideas in future and remake some others ^^

Ori Le Ponytronic wrote: 1. New endings :
1- After letting SCP-035 free, you will eventually meet him at Gate A or B, he will thanking for letting him escape the facility (maybe he will have some guards or scientifist with him), he will also talk about how much luck you have from escaping
the facility and three event can happend :
1) If you meet SCP-049, you will hear him behind you, SCP-035 will say "Oh here my old friend" but instead SCP-049 won't kill you, they will start talking about what going on in the facility and other stuffs, they will finish their conversation
by talking you and after that you can be kill by SCP-049 or get controlled by SCP-035 or they let you escape the facility (and after that you can have the 4 endings that the game already have to offer)
This ending will depend on the action made during the game
2) If you didn't meet SCP-049, it will be the same thing, SCP-035 control you or he let you escape
3) If you manage to contain SCP-049, SCP-035 will be angry at you and you eventually die by SCP-049 or by SCP-035 or by one of the MTF guard
The SCPs are anomalous objects with paranormal properties, with the sentient/sapient entities having their own goals to pursue. They wouldn't make friends with you, and even if you helped 035 you'd be viewed as little more than an asset or a liability in its escape.
3- If you escaped the facility but you helped a scientifist or more people escaping the facility, they will try to make sure you get rewarded for your efforts but the MTFs will still be suspisious about you and they will make sure you don't
anything wrong, they won't kill you and they will reward you but don't except to be entirelly friendly with them :)
(the ending only occurs if you contained SCP-106 or else the scientifist will just get out of the elevator and thanking you for helping them and them they will run toward the MTFs guard and you will escape .... or not)
You're a Class-D. A convicted criminal, on top of that. Even if you did help scientists escape, your constant tampering with the facility and its SCPs, resisting capture, and the initial Breach itself having compromised the foundation's security, mean you'll be reported and executed anyway, not to mention the criminal activity D-9341 is proven to have participated in prior to his demotion. Unauthorized and highly dubious research outside your field of work doesn't fly in a foundation dealing with highly dangerous and potentially apocalyptic phenomena.
2- If you killed some MTFs guard and some other people, there will be a group of MTFs waiting for you inside the elevator, the doors will open and they will start to walk toward and eventually they will kill you (or maybe they will be a little
dialogue playing and then you will die) (also about killing i will talk about it later)

2. Adding weapons to SCP : Containment Breach
Somebody already talk about this (but i don't remember the name) but i wanted to add something to it ...
If you killed 1-2 MTFs guard (or other people in the facility but not Class-D), the MTFs team may want to terminate you first instead of the SCP, and of course they will not dumb enough to leave you with the possibility to get ammo or better weapons so they may do the following :
- Take the ammo and weapons from the weapon supply
- Create barricades (if they have the material XD) to block important rooms or to block your way
- Same with the ammo, they will also take anything that is armor and health (that include SCP-500-1, medkit, syring maybe ?, bullet proof vest and helmet)
- Tesla gate will activated permentaly so you will have to take another route or if you reach the entrance zone you can deactivated them but the MTFs can reactivate them
- If you killed too many MTFs, they may activate the nuke (but i'm sure that will never happend)

In the weapons you could pick up there would be :
- FN P90 : Have 50 bullets in his rounds, it deal less damage but it have a better penetration against MTFs, you can find it in the weapon supply and on the dead guards (same for the ammo)
- Berreta 92 : Have 15 bullets in his round, it deal more damage but it less powerful against MTFs, you only can find it in 970's room, there only a round in the gun so you have to make your shots count
- Crowbar : Can be used as a weapon but it not that effective, can also be use to open broken doors, vents and crates (in the crates you may find some ammo or some materials to help you survive), you can find it in a storage room or in 970's
room
- Knife : A bit more powerful than the crowbar and can instantly kill a MTF if you sneak behind him, you can still use it to open doors, vents and crates but it have a chance to break, you can find it in the HCZ or in the LCZ
- Flashlight : It not a weapon but i wanted to add it anyway, it may help you if SCP-079 decide to turn off the light
This is SCP Containment Breach, not Half Life or CS:GO. Implementing firearms in SCP Containment Breach has been discussed at great length in the past, and the official stance was a big "no". As for the flashlight, its function is already served by the Night Vision Goggles, which can also detect entities with one of its variations. A flashlight would therefore be pretty pointless.
... but it will slow you down about 50 % and will take time to put it on (like the gas mask, hazmat suit and SCP-1499)
Actually, the gas mask is instant equip, unlike SCP-1499. Primarily because you can wear or remove 1499 to play around threats a bit, whereas you can't really do that with the gas mask.
4. New stuff that you can make with SCP-914 :
- Putting a bullet proof vest, a helmet and a metal plate of SCP-148 in SCP-914 on fine will create a guard armor, wearing it will protect you from bullet in the head and in the body, your stamina will be reduce by 25 %
Putting the guard armor on fine make it better but reduce stame by 50 % (becuz well it's heavy)
That seems pretty OP for this sort of thing, and retaining 3/4 of your stamina seems too good for that amount of armor, even before you increase its weight.
Putting it on coarse reverse the thingy ...

- Putting a radio and S-NAV in SCP-914 on fine will make a radio-SNAV thingy (the item do radio and S-NAV stuff)
The radio will be broken but the S-NAV will be better if you put the item on very fine (putting the item on coarse also reverse the item)
"Reverse the thingy"? Unless you mean dismantling the items, I think you're confusing 1:1 (outputs an item/items of equal value) with Coarse (dismantles or destroys).
- A new item that could be interesting to add will be ductape, yes ductape ... ok let me explain
So item take place in your inventory (for example radio, S-NAV), you can use the ductape to stick item on something (for example the bullet proof vest or the helmet (even though a S-NAV on a helmet is stupid))
Duct tape has many uses, but I doubt "helping you escape a high-security facility that stores anomalous objects" is one of them.
4. Adding more scps ?
I don't have ideas becuz there already a ton of people talking about it so i don't need to talkt about it lol

5. Changing the engine ???
Ok that will never happend so yeh ...
Actually, you're wrong on #5. The next (and final) update of the game is currently being ported to a custom C++ based engine that will keep nothing from Blitz3D aside from the collision system (a.k.a. the only decent bit of Blitz). It'll be at least a year though until it sees light. As for #4, actually, a few SCPs will be axed in the process of porting, thereby making the game less cluttered. The fallen will be 012, 148, 513, 714, 1025 and 1048-A, along with the recently-removed 178. 714 will be removed as 049 will be nerfed in a way that'd make 714 pointless, and 714 completely nullified an active threat, 148 is going because 012 also is, and the rest serve no useful functions. There are candidates for new SCPs, but as of current writing, it hasn't been decided which of them will be added, if any at all.

The SCPs are anomalous objects with paranormal properties, with the sentient/sapient entities having their own goals to pursue. They wouldn't make friends with you, and even if you helped 035 you'd be viewed as little more than an asset or a liability in its escape.
I know that the scps won't make friend with you (especially SCP-049) but i said that the ending with SCP-035 is affected by the actions you have done during the game, if you didn't hurt 035 he may let you escape, however if you activated the gas more time than usual, he won't let you escape.

You're a Class-D. A convicted criminal, on top of that. Even if you did help scientists escape, your constant tampering with the facility and its SCPs, resisting capture, and the initial Breach itself having compromised the foundation's security, mean you'll be reported and executed anyway, not to mention the criminal activity D-9341 is proven to have participated in prior to his demotion. Unauthorized and highly dubious research outside your field of work doesn't fly in a foundation dealing with highly dangerous and potentially apocalyptic phenomena.
I forget that the class-D were criminals but from a theory, D-9341 could have been a level 5 senior researcher so that why i wanted to share this ending :)

This is SCP Containment Breach, not Half Life or CS:GO. Implementing firearms in SCP Containment Breach has been discussed at great length in the past,and the official stance was a big "no". As for the flashlight, its function is already served by the Night Vision Goggles, which can also detect entities with one of its variations. A flashlight would therefore be pretty pointless.
For the weapons yes they are useless and no it's not cs:go or half-life, a least a crowbar to break down broken door or crates could be a good idea ,i forgot the night vision goggles that make the flashlight pointless (well maybe by making the area where you can pick up a night vision goggles with no light so like this you have to use a flashlight but that will never happens)

Actually, the gas mask is instant equip, unlike SCP-1499. Primarily because you can wear or remove 1499 to play around threats a bit, whereas you can't really do that with the gas mask.
If you read the new update, the gas mask is not instant equip, instead it take 2 seconds to equip (same thing for 1499)

That seems pretty OP for this sort of thing, and retaining 3/4 of your stamina seems too good for that amount of armor, even before you increase its weight.
Well it's still a idea so yeh ...

"Reverse the thingy"? Unless you mean dismantling the items, I think you're confusing 1:1 (outputs an item/items of equal value) with Coarse (dismantles or destroys).
Yes i mean dismantling (i just forgot the word XD) and about the output .... i may confuse myself XD
Duct tape has many uses, but I doubt "helping you escape a high-security facility that stores anomalous objects" is one of them.
Ok i know that using ductape is just stupid but when i mean using it, i mean combining items together ... to make more space in your inventory ^^ (well if they added a bag where you could put anything in it that could be great)
Actually, you're wrong on #5. The next (and final) update of the game is currently being ported to a custom C++ based engine that will keep nothing from Blitz3D aside from the collision system (a.k.a. the only decent bit of Blitz). It'll be at least a year though until it sees light.
A new engine ? Sound guud ... ok maybe not becuz the creator always used Blitz3D and that what make him special ^^
As for #4, actually, a few SCPs will be axed in the process of porting, thereby making the game less cluttered. The fallen will be 012, 148, 513, 714, 1025 and 1048-A, along with the recently-removed 178. 714 will be removed as 049 will be nerfed in a way that'd make 714 pointless, and 714 completely nullified an active threat, 148 is going because 012 also is, and the rest serve no useful functions. There are candidates for new SCPs, but as of current writing, it hasn't been decided which of them will be added, if any at all.
Removing SCPs that were already back in the past is litteraly the worst idea you could add because it what make the game silly, even though they are useless becuz you don't have to use them to win the game, they still work as joke or if you want to make your game a bit more funny, so removing them will be a huge mistake for the SCP: CB fandom (knowing that Project Ressurection had added 178 back to the game is silly for me)

TheBestGameMasters wrote:1. 035 can only possess the person wearing it. It is skilled at convincing other people to do things, but can't directly control them and most likely would be quickly taken down by anyone who knew what it was.
If you read the page on the SCP website, you can read this :
However, psychological analysis has discovered SCP-035 to possess a highly manipulative nature, capable of forcing sudden and profound changes to interviewer's psychological state. SCP-035 has proven to be highly sadistic, prompting some to commit suicide and transforming others into near-mindless servants with linguistic persuasion alone. SCP-035 has stated that it has intimate knowledge of the workings of the human mind and implied that it could change anyone's views if given enough time.

http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-035

So ok SCP-035 can't control people but he can manipulate them ^^

Ori Le Ponytronic wrote:
TheBestGameMasters wrote:1. 035 can only possess the person wearing it. It is skilled at convincing other people to do things, but can't directly control them and most likely would be quickly taken down by anyone who knew what it was.
If you read the page on the SCP website, you can read this :
However, psychological analysis has discovered SCP-035 to possess a highly manipulative nature, capable of forcing sudden and profound changes to interviewer's psychological state. SCP-035 has proven to be highly sadistic, prompting some to commit suicide and transforming others into near-mindless servants with linguistic persuasion alone. SCP-035 has stated that it has intimate knowledge of the workings of the human mind and implied that it could change anyone's views if given enough time.

http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-035

So ok SCP-035 can't control people but he can manipulate them ^^
The problem is that 035 takes time to manipulate people into "near-mindless servants". While it can be debated how much time it seems more like hours at minimum and days/weeks at most. It doesn't seem like it can be done within an hour or two (about the average length of a playthrough). Ignoring that by the time you reach 035 with a high level keycard the game is about 2/3 over there is also the fact that the facility is mostly empty of workers by the time you get to the Heavy Containment Zone.

Decided to also make a post replying to AgentParadox.
1. Yes. A big part of the fandom will usually forget that 049 and 035 (this also includes other SCPs) are insane/evil/have different ideas of what is moral than you.

2. I don't think the resisting capture thing counts as one of the reasons why the MTF try to take you out. The MTF are a clean up crew who shoot first and ask questions later when dealing with class-D (for obvious reasons). Even if you comply with the intercom telling you to go to an area they will still try to shoot you (especially if you have multiple SCP items).

3. I was trying to say something like that, but didn't want to risk breaking a rule about being rude. The flashlight thing is true tho.

4. I think the gas mask might need the equip thing as well. It doesn't block your sight that much and with 914 it becomes insanely overpowered for no downsides.

5. Maybe instead of stamina the helmet could increase camera/head movement? (Think of it as when running in horror games the game camera shakes.) Then again that could also cause headaches for the person playing the game.

6. I think it might have been a typo. Idk.

7. It could block decontamination gas. An example being room2pit. That way you wouldn't need to equip a gas mask to get through it.

8. Source on the thing about removing SCPs from the game? Thanks.