Re: [SUGGESTION] Biohazard-SCPs' containment zone

I think that the foundation is way too much paranoic about the dangers of keter-class scps interacting to put many scps with similar abilities too close to each other.

I mean: in the same Site? sure. less than half an hour walk between their chambers? not happening.

If this was not the foundation or all the working of those scp were known and they fit for being close without dangers, your suggestion would be great, and pretty logical. But I don't see it within the foundation.
God is perfect -> Nobody is perfect -> I'm nobody --> I'm perfect --> I'm God.

Re: [SUGGESTION] Biohazard-SCPs' containment zone

I just figured out how much a such tiny place with so many (and similar...) SCPs would be really pointless, and the Heavy Containment Zone would became extremely tiny if it existed (I never though of that and the rooms that it would "steal" from the H.C.Z. ...)
Someone please lock this thread...
:173: :106: <Please, give us a hug!)
:096: <Do you think my face is ugly? RHAAAAAR!! )
:049: <I sense the Desease in you! Take a nap and you'll get better...)

Re: [SCRAPPED SUGGESTION] Biohazard-SCPs' containment zone

Hm, good point, it would make sense, but if that would be implemented, the only scps left in the heavy containment zone would be 106, 513 and 895, but since the hcz is designated for containment, it would have no purpose anymore, unless the biohazard zone would be an underground room of the hcz, like 049's current containment room.
Do you think NASA invented thunderstorms to cover up the sound of space battles?