[SUGGESTION] Hallucinations

I love every new bit of added game "Stuff" its awesome, amazing, and definitely an epic turn for SCPCB, my idea here though is to add something in for D-9341... and that is, after obtaining a sight of two SCP's or more he'll develop sights of noticing things that aren't there such as seeing thing's in those fans in the fan rooms or seeing workers at desks from time to time. This I believe might actually be pretty cool to add a new sense to the game but its completely up to you if you wish to add this in the game. Notify me here with your thoughts anyone who works on this game. :D
Last edited by G4meFr3ak096 on Mon Feb 03, 2014 6:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
I love this game!
Check out where I've been surviving horror! http://m.youtube.com/user/G4meFr3ak096

Re: [SUGGESTION] Hallucinations

That isn't how sanity works. Just because you saw two SCPs doesn't guarantee that you will suddenly start going insane. It would require prolonged exposure to something traumatizing.

Edit: And I am talking hypothetically here. If you were actually experiencing something like this for real, then this is how it would be.

Code: Select all

Omniary: fuck you anglerfish can't smell
Dr. Trialtrex21: how you know bitch
Omniary: it probably could smell you though
could probably smell your fucking dank ass nasty powersuit structure gel trog ass enslaved protein bullshit sloshing in your suit from a mile away

I for one would be slightly traumatized after seeing a statue kill two class-d dudes a soldier, scientist, and janitor worker all within a matter of minutes. And not to mention a decomposing man come out of the floor and take a janitor, but that may be due to the fact that I am scrawny as F. Also notice I said two or more.
I love this game!
Check out where I've been surviving horror! http://m.youtube.com/user/G4meFr3ak096

Like Trex said, being exposed to non-insanity inducing SCPs shouldn't make the player be insane. They aren't Lovecraftian monsters after all.

It could work if an insanity inducing SCP is added to the game. Heck, it could be added to an extent with 513 since that one does mess with both your perception and your brain due to lack of sleep.

The major problem I see with this, is that it would seem to similar to Amnesia (even though the insanity meter was first introduced in Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth) which is not something the game needs since it stands strong by itself.
-Resident Bacon Fanatic-

Trialtrex21 wrote:That isn't how sanity works. Just because you saw two SCPs doesn't guarantee that you will suddenly start going insane. It would require prolonged exposure to something traumatizing.
Could probably work with some cognitohazard SCPs like 895 and... like 895. 903 could probably work for this.
I'm not here as much right now, mention me on our Discord server if you need anything.

Okay, you guys keep over exaggerating what I'm saying, I'm not saying you go INSANE I'm just saying that after seeing a STATUE kill people wouldn't that screw with? It would I, but is this better. Say you in the foundation for 15:00 minutes or 25:00 minutes or so and you do happen to discover a few cognitive SCP's and then you start to notice a few things that are out of place or unnatural, thus called hallucinations, but it doesn't matter you guys obviously disagree with this idea so whatever.
I love this game!

G4meFr3ak096 wrote:Okay, you guys keep over exaggerating what I'm saying, I'm not saying you go INSANE I'm just saying that after seeing a STATUE kill people wouldn't that screw with? It would I, but is this better. Say you in the foundation for 15:00 minutes or 25:00 minutes or so and you do happen to discover a few cognitive SCP's and then you start to notice a few things that are out of place or unnatural, thus called hallucinations, but it doesn't matter you guys obviously disagree with this idea so whatever.
We're just giving feedback, don't get irritated.
sup

roger copy bravo tango mango