Re: Gate C mapping and modeling and musicians.

D-9999 wrote:
Abincyprus wrote:Also, it will turn this into a Michael Bay/action game. :laugh:
D-9999 wrote:chase scene
How would a chase scene turn it into an action game? Explain that, please.
Being chased by a Godzilla like creature when it's daytime and then see explosion.png behind you with an average quality explosion effects, while seeing apaches shooting at it while it's chasing me.

The only way it'd turn into an action game is if suddenly D-9341 can jump epic-ly and has to parkour a destroyed facility while closing doors via valves and at the end D-9341 jumps over a pool of acid and 682
Falls into it after breaking through a wall and explosive barrels fall into the acid and explode as D-9341 gets shot by some MTFs that fall out of nowhere from the sky.

A little chase scene where you run from 682 closing doors won't make it an action game.
The preparation for a dive is always a tense time

InTheNight wrote:But what? It is irritating due to just having two taken out, waits for SCP foundation and enormous normally, and thus NORMALLY he should have at least 4 taken out! (For thicknesses of the site)
I hate to necropost here, but will there be a Gate C? If so, I have an idea...

A lot of 008 victims become zom zom's and attack MTF soldiers, giving you a chance to escape. There will be three options, get killed by 008 victims, get killed by MTF's, or jump over a ledge, leading into the snow where you run away. This won't lead to your character surviving in the long run, you will eventually die from frostbite or hypothermia.
I lost weight just by running up and down the stairs...

Personally, I think that at this point their should not be a third gate added, or at least not the same kind of gate as the first two. I currently have three suggestions for alternate endings. One is finding an elevator or staircase leading to the roof of the facility, and possibly escape using a helicopter. Another one is finding a certain SCP that allows you to escape that facility, (I don't remember its number, I will check later). And finally there should be an ending where you find a way to open a portal to the wanderer's library, which would be the best ending but also the most well hidden and challenging to get.
Let's throw everything in and see what happens!