Re: SCPCBIrrlicht

Airplane611 wrote:Umm, is there gonna be multiplayer in it?
No but there will be a mode where you play as a piece of dust trying to gather other pieces of dust in an attempt to form a living being to escape the Foundation without being vacuumed by a Foundation Staff member. If you die then your computer deletes its SYSTEM32 folder and you're forced to reinstall Windows. If you don't within four seconds, then your computer will explode like a nuclear bomb, and the last thing you see before you die is "GAME OVER... NOW HYPE FALLOUT 4".
My YouTube. I make bad content.
My Steam. Add me if you'd like.

D-9999 wrote:
No but there will be a mode where you play as a piece of dust trying to gather other pieces of dust in an attempt to form a living being to escape the Foundation without being vacuumed by a Foundation Staff member. If you die then your computer deletes its SYSTEM32 folder and you're forced to reinstall Windows. If you don't within four seconds, then your computer will explode like a nuclear bomb, and the last thing you see before you die is "GAME OVER... NOW HYPE FALLOUT 4".
Sounds exciting! I hope there will be coop. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

All of everyone's sarcasm aside, multiplayer is a POSSIBILITY.
Don't get too hyped up over it. It's said by juanjpro to be something to deal with AFTER the port itself of the ORIGINAL GAME will be COMPLETE.
It'll probably be in though considering the whole reason the original mod for multiplayer was stopped because of B3Ds painful implementation of multiplayer.
The AI's being written right now in this port are apparently multi-target friendly, meaning that the SCP's are pre-programmed to deal with two or more players better right now.

Then again, we may get multiplayer in ShadowZ's Unity port before Irrlicht.

All of the information retrieved is from juanjpro, ShadowZ, or speculation.
𝙱𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚣𝟹𝙳 𝙴𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚛(!): 𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚞𝚝𝚝𝚘𝚗 𝚛𝚊𝚙𝚒𝚍𝚕𝚢 𝚒𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚛 𝚖𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛.

Re: Irrlicht Port

LORD DEATH wrote:I had an incident where I accidentally deleted my save. You should add a feature that asks if you want to delete your save should you press the button on accident.
YES, I just ran into this on a YouTube series, meaning the series is now over. Please, please, please, add a confirmation to the delete button! Side note, the game also crashed when I was killed by SCP-106; "Memory Access Violation" according to Windows.

kerm64 wrote:
LORD DEATH wrote:I had an incident where I accidentally deleted my save. You should add a feature that asks if you want to delete your save should you press the button on accident.
YES, I just ran into this on a YouTube series, meaning the series is now over. Please, please, please, add a confirmation to the delete button! Side note, the game also crashed when I was killed by SCP-106; "Memory Access Violation" according to Windows.
This is a complete rebuild of the game in an entirely different engine. The assumed goal is a bug free product. Nothing in this port will have any dependence on the quips and quirks of the original.
𝙱𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚣𝟹𝙳 𝙴𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚛(!): 𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚞𝚝𝚝𝚘𝚗 𝚛𝚊𝚙𝚒𝚍𝚕𝚢 𝚒𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚛 𝚖𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛.

GIMLI_2 wrote: I know. I just wanted to point out how excited I am.
I'm really happy that there is a constant visible progress.
K